Forest just got better… (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

they’ve just signed Zinckernagel on loan from Watford, lad is prem quality and very quick. then again Krayknee did a job against Traore so what’s there to worry about !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
they’ve just signed Zinckernagel on loan from Watford, lad is prem quality and very quick. then again Krayknee did a job against Traore so what’s there to worry about !
Petrol prices keep increasing!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I’m wondering the same thing, very odd of them to do that, maybe something they saw in training but from what i hear from Watford fans he’s class.
To be fair, Watford don't know their L's from their R's. I think they said he was crass!

Tea & Busquets

So

Posters on here worrying about the opposition becoming instantly better just because they’ve signed one player…that’s what I worry about
they quite literally have become instantly better, i’m definitely overreacting but this is match day 1 im just anxious about the team i guess.

Skyblue_CP

So a 26 year old that's "prem quality" that's never played for the Danish national team and scored 1 goal in 20 matches for Watford at the end of last season at a level he is too good for. right...

Tea & Busquets

So a 26 year old that's "prem quality" that's never played for the Danish national team and scored 1 goal in 20 matches for Watford at the end of last season at a level he is too good for. right...
Not his fault that the gaff doesn’t rate him. for someone who bagged 19 and assisted 18 in 1 season in the Norwegian league and had a decent record of 1 G/a every 1.5 games in the Championship you’d expect them to get a shout at least.

Frostie

Won’t be able to play tomorrow

He's eligible, it was done this morning & I posted it on the Forest thread, not sure it really deserves its own thread tbh 🤷🏼‍♂️

usskyblue

He's eligible, it was done this morning & I posted it on the Forest thread, not sure it really deserves its own thread tbh 🤷🏼‍♂️

Agreed.

Let’s have a pop at one of our former strikers instead

D

Deleted member 2477

Not his fault that the gaff doesn’t rate him. for someone who bagged 19 and assisted 18 in 1 season in the Norwegian league and had a decent record of 1 G/a every 1.5 games in the Championship you’d expect them to get a shout at least.
Is that the same Norwegian league thats equivalent to league 2

Users who are viewing this thread