Form since the world cuo (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Played 9
Won 1
Drew 3
Lost 5

In all competitions.

Lost O'Hare, lost Fadz, signed two players we really didn't need to play them in positions they don't play in.

This is shite
You mean the wing back in midfield and the other near enough up front?

wingy

We've gone from manager of the month to this?
All the while the takeover was in action and this bloke is just where exactly?

pusbccfc

Where are the people defending the form last week? Awful league form and an embarrassing loss against a non league outfit.

Paul Anthony

Knew the world cup was going to be difficult for us, but the bigger issue for me was losing McFadzean during it. It's clear we miss the experience, leadership and overall presence he brings to the defence. We simply have nothing else in the team that can replicate that.

Legia Sky Blue

Knew the world cup was going to be difficult for us, but the bigger issue for me was losing McFadzean during it. It's clear we miss the experience, leadership and overall presence he brings to the defence. We simply have nothing else in the team that can replicate that.

Although I knew he was an important cog in the team I had not realised just how important McFadzean was to us. The difference in the defence pre world cup and post World Cup is remarkable.

Robinshio

We don’t have a captain. Massive issue. Allen is a mouse on the pitch
Fadz on crutches would be more of a leader

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

In the league it's 4 defeats , worth mentioning 3 of the 4 defeats are against Norwich burnley and Sheffield United.. all very good sides .

Completely agree, and I expected a loss yesterday so don’t feel particularly down about it. I guess to counter that very slightly, it’s what annoyed me so much about the performances at home to Bristol and Cardiff. They were both very drab and knowing we were going to pick up very few points in the coming run made it worse (for me personally). A lot of pressure on Saturday now ahead of a trip to the Hawthorns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briles

Post xmas slump has been a thing ever since I can remember

stupot07

Norwich's form going into yesterday

Lost Vs Blackburn
Lost Vs Luton
Drew Vs Reading
Lost Vs Watford
Lost Vs Blackburn (FA Cup)
Won Vs Preston

Whilst they have a superior squad I don't know why people are like 'it was a free hit'.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Lost Vs Blackburn
Lost Vs Luton
Drew Vs Reading
Lost Vs Watford
Won Vs Preston

Whilst they have a superior squad I don't know why people are like 'it was a free hit'.

theyve lost as many games as us

Evo1883

Lost Vs Blackburn
Lost Vs Luton
Drew Vs Reading
Lost Vs Watford
Won Vs Preston

So out of form they'd lost to 3 of the top 7 .. now with a manager bounce they've scored 8 in 2 and got 6 points
Dean smith was a problem, a big problem

Users who are viewing this thread