Four in the frame (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Accordind to CWR, when asked Carsley said he wasn't one of them. Who could be the four ?

SkyblueBazza

Please excuse my mocking (thoroughly dejected at the moment still) but we don't know enough to even begin this guessing game.
What I do guess is that: since we currently seem to have Bashful (since he ruled himself out from the beginning); have already had a mixture of Dopey; Greedy; Grumpy; & Sleepy...Happy would be welcome...although we need Doc really - I suspect Sneezy is about as good as it'll get!

giraffe76

I think to save money carsley will left in charge until the end of the season or until the rent row gets sorted.
If you think about it, the club cant afford to pay a manager with their bank account frozen so id get used to the fact that lee carsley is our 3RD MANAGER this season, how will we afford this manager with our accounts in such a mess like they probably are.

RichieGunns

The other day I read something about them making an appointment within the next week.

But of course that might be a load of BS and Giraffe is probably correct and Carsley will be left in charge until the end of the season!

rupert_bear

My bet is Eric Black, just a gut feeling, would be a popular choice too with a lot of supporters, i'm so-so on it to be honest, but if he is one of the 4 mentioned going on his work experience the last 10 years is the stand out option.

ampthill_sba

I think to save money carsley will left in charge until the end of the season or until the rent row gets sorted.
If you think about it, the club cant afford to pay a manager with their bank account frozen so id get used to the fact that lee carsley is our 3RD MANAGER this season, how will we afford this manager with our accounts in such a mess like they probably are.

I thought this too until Carsley's interview on CWR...he certainly agreed that there were 4 candidates and that he wasn't one of them.

Pusb1

saw black didnt attend legends day after previously being confirmed as an atendee. can we read anything into that? wanting to keep a lower profile as he knows he is in the running for the job? or possibly being unhappy that he has been discounted for the position?

ampthill_sba

According to the bookies: the next manager they payout on will be the one that is in charge for 10 competitive consecutive matches. Will Carsley having been in charge of five, he would be technically the 'next manager' if he's in charge for a further five.

So if he's in charge upto and including the Doncaster tie at the end of the month the bookies pay out...which is why is odds are so short. They know how slow SISU are in their decision making because the financial jumble they're in makes it all so complicated.

SkyblueBazza

saw black didnt attend legends day after previously being confirmed as an atendee. can we read anything into that? wanting to keep a lower profile as he knows he is in the running for the job? or possibly being unhappy that he has been discounted for the position?

He might have gastroenteritis & after taking Queeny's advice want to stay near the lav.

rupert_bear

The last time Mark Robins came from nowhere to get the gig so an outsider could still feature The Crewe manager Steve Davies ticks a lot of boxes for me but having to pay compensation could jeopadise that and that's if he applied, think we would have heard if he had.

Moff

Probably the four most suited candidates for our well run club would be one from Zippy, George, Jeffrey or Bungle.

My monies on Bungle.

(Younger fans please ignore, its relates to childrens programme Rainbow, before your time...Im old)

ashbyjan

The man who knows is Steve Waggot - come to the Trust open evening at the Squirrel, Greytfriars Lane, Cov 7.30 Monday night and ask him in person. Any one who has spent any time in Steve's company will know he is not a SISU puppet but a real football man who is happy to chat about the game all evening. It promises to be a really interesting evening where we can yack about football - does anyone remember football now that we have all become financial "experts" - how many of us had ever heard of Escrow accounts before!!!

All welcome so please come along

Users who are viewing this thread