Four out, none in (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Since fl agreed to us following this process? Is Pressley being honest or is pressure being put on him not to add to the squad?

Yorkshire SB

Definitely Pressley just saying it how it is. He's absolutely right to put faith in those players, this team could easily win 7/8 of the next 10 games. Why gamble and change it with a loan player?
Obviously it's a small squad so could be hampered, but he didn't rule out permanent additions!

Kingokings204

bit of both, why spend on the squad when it winning, I personally believe we need 2 players for depth and push for places instead of starting 11 feel like they cant be touched.

Sky Blue Pete

Completely happy loan window only just opened but Pressley is saying no loans. I think it looks dodgy but am happy to wait. The facts are we have lost 4 players and not brought anyone in

Gint11

Everyones panicking. Have faith in SP, I do. He will have targets in mind to 'look at'.. Im glad hes not signing any old player like some previous managers.

Gint11

Completely happy loan window only just opened but Pressley is saying no loans. I think it looks dodgy but am happy to wait. The facts are we have lost 4 players and not brought anyone in

Technically we havent loast anyone because they were in the bomb squad.

Sky Blue Pete

Technically we have lost 4 players!! They weren't in the managers plans. I accept that. Not trying to panic just debate the situation

Gint11

Yes we have lost 4 players but as you know they werent in SP plans so it doesnt affect his mindset or his strategy/plans. It just means we have room to build. I still wouldnt worry about injuries/suspensions too much. We already lost Baker for 3 matches and we got by.

Gint11

For me, Christmas period is key. We need a few more bodies in for that period, plenty of games and they part of the season can push you on or ruin you...

Mucca Mad Boys

We're playing some of the best football in the division, so I can't imagine there's a rush to get loanees in, because the parent club would want their player to start and at the min, rightfully, that isn't guaranteed. Plenty of time for SP to change his mind.

I imagine we may sign this mystery (unless someone knows, if so tell me please) young Scot CB is. Or other free agents, but there's no rush.

Mucca Mad Boys

SP doesnt look like he likes the loan window from all accounts. He only wants permanent signings

I'm not too keen on the loan market, unless there's potential for a permanent deal, signing loans isn't necessarily the best long-term option for me.

Covstu

How many times have we gotten it wrong in the loan market with journeymen or kids that are not ready. I agree we need to cover gaps but lets not bring in any old player to do this.....on second thoughts whats Richard Duffy doing!!

Mucca Mad Boys

Common sense. Anyone in their right mind would want a player on loan to improve the squad. A decent centre back for starters may I suggest.

Jesus-wept said "The latter" which was 'SP being pressurised into not to add to the squad'. Personally, I think that's a ridiculous notion. SP has brought in quality where and when he's seen fit.

Taga

How many times have we gotten it wrong in the loan market with journeymen or kids that are not ready. I agree we need to cover gaps but lets not bring in any old player to do this.....on second thoughts whats Richard Duffy doing!!

Likely to be playing against us on 21st

Users who are viewing this thread