France vs England (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Well here we go again, all the talking has finished and it's time for the boys to deliver. I hear we're apparently starting with Welbeck up top on his own with Young playing in attacking midfield.......wait for it, with DOWNING AND MILNER on the wings, how them two ever got near an England time I'll never know, my preferred lineup would have been

gk) Hart
dl) Cole
dc) Terry
dc) Lescott
dr) Johnson
cm) Gerrard
cm) Parker
aml) Oxlade - Chamberlain
amc) Young
amr) Walcott
st) Welbeck

What does everyone else think ?

COME ON ENGLAND !

C

Clive Plattini

I think Roy will go with Milner instead of the Ox, because Milner is very disciplined when it comes to defending, which we will be doing a lot of.

ajsccfc

Chamberlain did very little against Belgium, so I don't think there's a particular outrage in leaving him out, even looking at who will play.

£5 on both teams to score @2.2, monster monster

smileycov

Facebook User
I agree that Downing is a shock!! but milner is steady. Perhaps he likes the thought of walcott or the Ox being used as impact sub's when heat is draining the frogs!!
Think a draw is good result but will see, we always draw with Sweden which is my biggest worry tbh.

hughescov

I agree that Downing is a shock!! but milner is steady. Perhaps he likes the thought of walcott or the Ox being used as impact sub's when heat is draining the frogs!!
Think a draw is good result but will see, we always draw with Sweden which is my biggest worry tbh.

I think you're right. Two fast subs coming on late in the game may work very well for the counter attacking football that England are likely to be playing. That is assuming we are not too far behind at that point.

CovisGod

Anyone got any bets on the game ? Got a couple of farfetched England 3-0, 3-1 wins and a couple of not so far fetched France Half Time / England Full Time, Welbeck 1st scorer in a 2-1 win, Terry first scorer (at 50/1 ! Could easily see him popping up with a header !) and Gerrard 1st scorer in a 1-0 win

ajsccfc

Anyone got any bets on the game ? Got a couple of farfetched England 3-0, 3-1 wins and a couple of not so far fetched France Half Time / England Full Time, Welbeck 1st scorer in a 2-1 win, Terry first scorer (at 50/1 ! Could easily see him popping up with a header !) and Gerrard 1st scorer in a 1-0 win

Yup, fiver on both to score. That bet has been good to me so far this tournament bar the Dutch inability to hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

ronan_cov

Would love to batter the french but i think france will win. Done a prediction sheet and put Young as Englands top scorer and Benzema as the tournament top scorer. Ribery's link ups with other attacking players are incredible, you cant man mark him because he moves sides of the pitch.

I also want to know where the hell Micah Richards is?!

ajsccfc

£5 on both teams to score @2.2, monster monster

10541d1330725844t-assassins-creed-3-info-blowout-new-engine-animus-3-0-more-yes-daniel-bryan-o.gif

Tad

With this many scouse in the England squad we can't lose. We'll walk away with a trophy. I'm sure of it! Whether they win it or steal it is another matter though ;)

Otis

Why on earth didn't Hodgson pick Ashley Young in his starting line-up today? :facepalm:

If he had been playing today he would be shining brightly and a constant threat.

Tad

To be fair we've played alright so far.

wingy

the young ones are looking good ,but we're too pedestrian,just need to slide it through on the floor for those two up front ,overworking the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread