Franchise demise (1 Viewer)

Womble

Got to say I'm proud of all you bastards who went into the MKfranchisestolenclubDome this weekend and roared your side onto victory against that abhorrent bunch of frannies and showed not only SISU that they are a bunch of fucktards, but also demonstrated what real football fans looks like. I only heard good things about the cov fans from friends and about how much noise you made. Drowning out the pitiful childlike wailings of the franchise customers. fuck their freebie modern stadia, fuck their padded seats and fuck their johnny cum lately customer base.

Shame that it had to be giving the franchise filth cash, but your plight was IMHO more important than that at this time. The boycott of home games is fantastic and long may it continue. Well done SKy Blue Army

Ashdown1

Shame though as for all that is wrong about it's history the MK stadium now looks fantastic !!

CCFC not SISU !!

RoboCCFC90

Got to say I'm proud of all you bastards who went into the MKfranchisestolenclubDome this weekend and roared your side onto victory against that abhorrent bunch of frannies and showed not only SISU that they are a bunch of fucktards, but also demonstrated what real football fans looks like. I only heard good things about the cov fans from friends and about how much noise you made. Drowning out the pitiful childlike wailings of the franchise customers. fuck their freebie modern stadia, fuck their padded seats and fuck their johnny cum lately customer base.

Shame that it had to be giving the franchise filth cash, but your plight was IMHO more important than that at this time. The boycott of home games is fantastic and long may it continue. Well done SKy Blue Army

And all of us bastards are very happy with how well we played second half and enjoyed the occasion.

Womble

Shame though as for all that is wrong about it's history the MK stadium now looks fantastic !!

CCFC not SISU !!

thats the point, its not about the stadium, it could be the best stadium in the world it doesnt mean that it should be there. imagine if coventry dont go back to coventry and SISU decide to stick it out somewhere else in the country, rebrand the club to Sometown Sky Blues and build a lovely ground. My guess will be you wont give a shit about the quality of the build but about the fact some [Expletive Deleted] has taken your club away.

i hope it falls down personally...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashdown1

Yup, I wasn't disputing your point or your stance. I agree wholeheartedly.....................just commenting on the stadium itself.

RPHunt

Thank you, but unfortunately we have our own fucktards who are determined to support SISU and think that dressing it up as 'only supporting the team' absolves them of all moral responsibility.

Nick

Administrator
Thank you, but unfortunately we have our own fucktards who are determined to support SISU and think that dressing it up as 'only supporting the team' absolves them of all moral responsibility.

Has anybody other than somebody on a wind up actually said they support us being moved?

WestEndAgro

No but idiots like RFC and numerous others continue to go, IMO this is supporting the move. Incidently I know of four people attending Sixfields three of which are idiots perhaps their is a link ?

Nick

Administrator
People can still go, why does that make them idiots?

Just because people go, it doesn't mean they are happy with the move or agree with it. Let's not get into that again...

covcity4life

i have kind of changed my stance on this, the whole saga is making me bitter and angry

i am starting to dislike sixfields attendees.

CovFan

Don't dislike the Sixfields attendees, dislike the ones who seem to take glee in the fact that they can wind people up about it.

SIR ERNIE

Great, great post womble.

7,000 true fans stuck two fingers up to SISU on Saturday in a fantastic show of solidarity and strength.

Bullies can only bully if you are weak and capitulate:

- The FL are weak and were easily bullied into compliance by SISU.

- Sixfields fans are weak (imo) and have also been bullied into compliance by SISU.

If only those two parties would grow a set and show the strength of the 7,000 this tragedy would be over in no time.

ecky

thats the point, its not about the stadium, it could be the best stadium in the world it doesnt mean that it should be there. imagine if coventry dont go back to coventry and SISU decide to stick it out somewhere else in the country, rebrand the club to Sometown Sky Blues and build a lovely ground. My guess will be you wont give a shit about the quality of the build but about the fact some [Expletive Deleted] has taken your club away.

i hope it falls down personally...

we are on your side womble, we know what you are saying, we felt guilty going to the mk stadium cos exactly what happened to your club is happening to ours...

NorthernWisdom

dislike the ones who seem to take glee in the fact that they can wind people up about it.

Anybody who does it either way is a bit of a moron.

There's message board banter, and there are some who missed a gig as a saboteur.

All this bollocks from either side casting doubt on the moral integrity of people... wondering just how abstract the thread has to be to go onto the same subjects. Favourite crisp? You're morally weak if you like cheese and onion. Favourite soft drink? You're taking pleasure in killing the club off and siding with a corrupt council if you drink nothing but Dr Pepper 24/7. Favourite pork pie? SISU rent boy if it's anything from Melton Mowbray.

CovFan

Anybody who does it either way is a bit of a moron.

There's message board banter, and there are some who missed a gig as a saboteur.

All this bollocks from either side casting doubt on the moral integrity of people... wondering just how abstract the thread has to be to go onto the same subjects. Favourite crisp? You're morally weak if you like cheese and onion. Favourite soft drink? You're taking pleasure in killing the club off and siding with a corrupt council if you drink nothing but Dr Pepper 24/7. Favourite pork pie? SISU rent boy if it's anything from Melton Mowbray.
Just include a car analogy and you are there!

Nick

Administrator
Exactly - the attitude is if you are too old, too young or just don't have the time to go to Sixfields, then tough luck, but I'm Alright Jack.

Who has said that about the people who can't make it rather than won't?

I can totally understand if people can't or won't go. I do feel for the people who want to go but physically can't though and this is who the club should really be helping if they had anything about them.

Nick

Administrator
No one has to come out and say it, just by going and being pleased as a dog with two dicks that you are going says it all.

Erm can you magically read things that aren't there then? Some people have a magic skill.

Also known as making things up.

ohitsaidwalker king power

People can still go, why does that make them idiots?

Just because people go, it doesn't mean they are happy with the move or agree with it. Let's not get into that again...

In life if you do something you fundamentally don't agree with you are either:
>Married
>An Employee(JFDI)
>A Hypocrite

No?

steveo1987

Yet another mental thread . overheard the mob wrecking the bar on saturday shouting out about the [Expletive Deleted] that go to sixfields. Charming stuff.

Ashdown1

Never mind that bar, what about 'The Red Dot'.................Don't tell me they let you in you yokel local, they turfed us out at the door !

skybluetony176

thank you womble for the OP.

sadly there is nothing we can do anymore for your stolen club but i appreciate your support for ours.

you're a top bloke and a proper football fan. :claping hands:

RegTheDonk

Thanks for those words Womble :claping hands:

Its a shame the league didn't stick by you more and insist on a return. They have let down both our clubs.

My only disappointment on the fantastic turnout is Nikki Sinclaire jumping on the band waggon and branding us hypocrites because of the MK/Wimbledon similarities. Will she also turn on MK fans when they travel to Sixfields?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Its a shame the league didn't stick by you more and insist on a return. They have let down both our clubs.

My only disappointment on the fantastic turnout is Nikki Sinclaire jumping on the band waggon and branding us hypocrites because of the MK/Wimbledon similarities. Will she also turn on MK fans when they travel to Sixfields?

The lady is not for turning.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I

shmmeee

Yet another mental thread . overheard the mob wrecking the bar on saturday shouting out about the [Expletive Deleted] that go to sixfields. Charming stuff.

Course you did.

I heard that cat bin lady and the cast of Sent To Cov go to Sixfields.

shmmeee

Did she really? So she admits she's trying to help Sisu franchise the club?

Hobo

Has anybody other than somebody on a wind up actually said they support us being moved?

They are keen to ridicule any attempts at protests against SISU. Keen to keep saying everyone else should go to Sixfields, look at what you are missing.

I have always said, fans are in a tough corner damned if we do damned if we don't, which ever side you take.

We are all Coventry City fans....the heart of the club but the last to be listened to. You have to follow your own intuition on this, follow your heart but try and keep an open mind, respect other people's choices.

RegTheDonk

Did she really? So she admits she's trying to help Sisu franchise the club?

lol she didn't admit that shmmee - she was saying we were hypocrites because while many of us don't go to Sixfields, we were OK giving SISU ticket money to go to MK. She fails to see its not the cash, its the principle of the "home" location. A sore point with her because she's a Wimbledon fan.

I notice, however, she didn't slag any of us off for going to the cup game Vs the wombles. Or for selling out at Wolves etc. Seems OK for us to give SISU our away ticket money when it doesn't involved her personal bitterness. Perhaps THAT is hypocritical.

Users who are viewing this thread