Froch vs groves (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Going to be massive I think, hope it isn't hyped up too much

CJ_covblaze

Night after the Peru game. Should be a cracking double header!

CJ_covblaze

Yeah and 70,000 sold out in the matter of minutes by all accounts. Not surprising really when they're starting at a very reasonable £1,500 each. Another 20,000 going on sale asap.

CJ_covblaze

I completely forgot to buy tbh! I'll have a nose around on Stubhub etc closer to the time.

CCFC88

Have a search on twitter for a bloke called Kugan Cassius, he gets lots of interviews with everyone on the british boxing scene, especially Eddie Hearns fighters, he has a video of "shovegate" which hasnt been cut as with the sky coverage, one of frochs brothers pipes up during the head to head on the pitch and then Groves starts mouthing off to him, its genuinely quite funny.

You can tell that there is genuine animosity between them and Groves appears to have Froch rattled already, not sure wether that will work to his advantage on fight night as Froch will be twice as well prepared as he was for the first fight.

Covstu

It should be a great showdown but clearly wont live up to the first one mainly on the shocj factor. I honestly thought Froch would have won comfortably but Groves won over a lot of fans that night (but like Rocky 4!).

Froch certainly wont be as cocky the next time.

CCFC88

Just another day at work for Fury that one, hes already beaten Chisora in a boring fight a couple of years back and I expect his to be the same.

Chisora is an average fighter at best, how he wangled his way into a fight with V Klitschko after losing 2 of his previous 3 is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread