Fucking passion and play (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

That’s what I want to see. That’s more like us. We actually just had a go. Play like this and we will have a great shot at staying in this league.

Robins got the tactics and selection spot on and the subs bang on. He can’t be afraid to mix it up depending on the opposition.

Just enjoy the football and the confidence will come .

Travs

It's small margins as always. Really don't want to piss on anyone's chips... But we could have been a goal down really early when Dabo passed it straight across his goal, and you'd think that would have been game more or less gone.

A bit of good fortune makes such a difference. Not taking anything away from a really positive performance.

Londonccfcfan

That’s what I want to see. That’s more like us. We actually just had a go. Play like this and we will have a great shot at staying in this league.

Robins got the tactics and selection spot on and the subs bang on. He can’t be afraid to mix it up depending on the opposition.

Just enjoy the football and the confidence will come .

Agree partially. Think we can play alot better. As Godden said we sacrificed a bit of possession today.

Proud of the team. And when you think it's a young team probably youngest In the league...without Mcfadz and Kelly.

skyblueusername

It's small margins as always. Really don't want to piss on anyone's chips... But we could have been a goal down really early when Dabo passed it straight across his goal, and you'd think that would have been game more or less gone.

A bit of good fortune makes such a difference. Not taking anything away from a really positive performance.
If my Aunty had bollocks she would have been my Uncle.
Do not piss on my chips.

Users who are viewing this thread