funny how fisher (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

wanders around shitfields with his minders and a smug smile on his face talking to anyone that will listen to his crap about how sisu have saved the club and how he understands how the fans feel,so where was he on saturday at mk? maybe he didnt fancy a chat with the fans for some reason or maybe his minders took the day off

Walking Bird

Saw him at MK Central on the stairs going down to the platform. If he'd been a minute or 2 earlier he'd have been there where a train packed full of Cov fans would have been waiting for him ..

ccfcdan

I saw him and RFC in burger king near Bletchley station. They didn't seem to have a care in the world!

AndreasB

Saw him at MK Central on the stairs going down to the platform. If he'd been a minute or 2 earlier he'd have been there where a train packed full of Cov fans would have been waiting for him ..

perhaps he was scared of being physically assaulted by some of the neanderthals on here. He also seems to have been sighted many times Saturday by people who were seconds away from giving him a piece of their mind

Monners

Don't care where he was on Saturday, and to be honest it didn't cross my mind. I spent the day with mates and other fans I hadn't seen for ages.

Walking Bird

perhaps he was scared of being physically assaulted by some of the neanderthals on here. He also seems to have been sighted many times Saturday by people who were seconds away from giving him a piece of their mind

He got a piece of mine, but it would be water of a ducks back to him.

James Smith

None of this is funny, it's tragic.

skybluesam66

There is absolutely reason to focus anger on him and seppalla
They have taken away our Football club and a large part of our lives

I am certainly not talking physical abuse, but it does go as far as hate

letsallsingtogether

Couldn't give a shit about him don't want to see him or speak to him.
He accused me and others of threatening him when all we said was "Tim can I have a Word" So from now on if he was on fire i would not even piss on him, would not give him the pleasure of accusing me of other things. You know all about this thou don't you.

He will be gone soon anyway as no one but you believes a word he says, he is the dark side of Sisu and until Joy understands that there is no help for them.

Really? Everyone on here is completely obsessed with him

Nick

Administrator
never seen him with a minder at sixfields to be fair. What do you expect when people threaten his family etc?

Warwickhunt

wanders around shitfields with his minders and a smug smile on his face talking to anyone that will listen to his crap about how sisu have saved the club and how he understands how the fans feel,so where was he on saturday at mk? maybe he didnt fancy a chat with the fans for some reason or maybe his minders took the day off
He was there! booking into the Hotel when I spoke to him & waggot

Users who are viewing this thread