Fury wants to fight Joshua (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
After he has had his rematch with Klitscho he wants joshua, would be a good fight to watch.

CCFC88

Best time for Fury to fight him, both will/should still be unbeaten and will have a version of world heavyweight title.

Still question marks over Joshua, showed weaknesses against Whyte and if they were to fight today you would have to side with the more experienced, battle-hardened Fury.

Id love to see this fight in 2016/2017 but I cant see Eddie Hearn putting him in with TF until he is at his absolute peak, 2018 probably. Eddie has a cash cow in Joshua and he is going to milk it.

Expect Joshua to beat Martin in April, easy title defences in the summer and another in Oct/Nov. He will fight Haye at Wembley next summer and Fury in 2018. Inbetween Fury will beat Deontay Wilder for the WBC

SkyBlueZack

I believe Fury has always been a good boxer just that he loses his head and gets too caught up in putting a show on rather than keeping his hands up. I like Joshua and thought he would beat anyone put before him. After the Whyte fight I'm not so confident though, although he is still learning. But yeah totally agree it would be a great fight.

SkyBlueZack

Fury V Wilder is another great fight. It would appear the heavyweight division is starting to wake up a little bit.

CCFC88

Fury v AJ Wembley 2018 with all 4 titles on the line would be mahoosive, as long as David Haye ends up on his arse somewhere along the line I will be happy.

LB87ccfc

Joshua could of knocked Whyte out early doors but wanted to turn it into too much of a personal turf war, he was playing with his food at the end of the day.

Not a Fury fan at all, would love to see this on and AJ take his head off.

CCFC88

Joshua could of knocked Whyte out early doors but wanted to turn it into too much of a personal turf war, he was playing with his food at the end of the day.

Not a Fury fan at all, would love to see this on and AJ take his head off.

Behave, he wasnt playing with his food in the 2nd when he was doing his best impression of Bambi on Ice

bringbackrattles

Going away from the Heavyweight division what do boxing fans reckon on Chris Eubank junior ? What I've seen of him he looks some prospect,and boy can he hit. Reminds of the days when middleweights had the strength to knock out much heavier opponents.Bet he's got the power now of the above mentioned boxers ?

CCFC88

He still has a lot of areas to improve in my opinion and Id really like to see her out of the shaddow of his father, I dont think he helps at all. Adam Booth is a very good trainer and probably the best trainer for CEJ at this point in his career.

He was outboxed by Billy Joe Saunders in his only loss and whilst he may have the power I dont hink he had the brain to use it in that fight, I think a rematch would be a lot closer.

Golovkin is sitting pretty at the top of the middleweight division currently, CEJ is a long way down that pecking order behind the likes of Saul Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs and BJS at the moment, if he can sort his head out and learn to think his way through a boxing match there are a lot of potentially huge fights for him out there!

Will he have the success that some of our recent middle/super middleweights have had in Froch and Calzaghe, I dont think so but Id love to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread