Future Sport (Conor Thomas & James Maddison) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to them, not like they are doing it for the money but more for giving something back when they could be damaging in Ibiza or Marbs or whereever it is footballers go now.

Probably a bit late now for these holidays but if they do something in the summer holidays I reckon young city fans would love being coached by them. Can't imagine how I would ever have slept if I knew I was going for a kickabout with Ndlovu or Chippo back in the day.

futuresport

DBFjfTmW0AARIw6.jpg

Just hope that big lad in the city top didn't start putting 2 footers in! :)

CJ_covblaze

Fair play to them. The same goes for the Strachan's, Craig Pead and Gary McSheffrey. Whilst we're on this subject (shameless plug) if anyone needs a holiday club in Birmingham, Milton Keynes or Rugby let me know. From £7 a day, 10 different sports :shamefullyembarrased:

Adge

Fair play to them, not like they are doing it for the money but more for giving something back when they could be damaging in Ibiza or Marbs or whereever it is footballers go now.

Probably a bit late now for these holidays but if they do something in the summer holidays I reckon young city fans would love being coached by them. Can't imagine how I would ever have slept if I knew I was going for a kickabout with Ndlovu or Chippo back in the day.

futuresport

DBFjfTmW0AARIw6.jpg

Just hope that big lad in the city top didn't start putting 2 footers in! :)
Just for the record they were Marbs'in it last week on instagram etc.

McLovin87

My lad was on this and he absolutely loved it, Maddison was there for three days and Thomas was there all week. The highlight of the week was today when they put everyone's name in the the hat to win Maddison's signed boots (the ones he scored his first Norwich goal with).

Fair play to the two of them who are now playing away from their hometown but still putting a bit back in, even though they're not playing for City. My lad was excited as anything hassling me to drop him up at 8:00am when the course didn't start untill 9:00am.

Last edited:

hill83

My lad was on this and he absolutely loved it, Maddison was there for three days and Thomas was there all week. The highlight of the week was today when they put everyone's name in the the hat to win Maddison's signed boots (the ones he scored his first Norwich goal with). Fair play to the two of them who are now playing away from their hometown but still putting a bit back in, even though they're not playing for City my lad was excited as anything hassling me to drop him up at 8:00am when the course didn't start untill 9:00am.

Marbs is a great laugh to be fair.

SlowerThanPlatt

My lad was on this and he absolutely loved it, Maddison was there for three days and Thomas was there all week. The highlight of the week was today when they put everyone's name in the the hat to win Maddison's signed boots (the ones he scored his first Norwich goal with). Fair play to the two of them who are now playing away from their hometown but still putting a bit back in, even though they're not playing for City my lad was excited as anything hassling me to drop him up at 8:00am when the course didn't start untill 9:00am.

Awesome, that's what it's all about :)

McLovin87

Marbs is a great laugh to be fair.

Maddison was actually heading on his holidays with Ben Stephenson and some other lads, that's why he could only do the three days. Stephenson's younger brother was on the course and my lad said he was a great little footballer!

Last edited:

richnrg

My lad was excited as anything hassling me to drop him up at 8:00am when the course didn't start untill 9:00am.
that's so he could have a sneaky cigarette with his mates beforehand - did he have minty breath when you picked him up?

Users who are viewing this thread