Gael Bigirimana... Supersub? (1 Viewer)

So young Gael has come on tonight and put in another excellent shift. Is he a supersub? The one true effective option that AT has.

Astute

Play him from the start. Give us a chance of doing better in the first half. Take him off if needed.

Nonleagueherewecome

He's more than just a super-sub, but at this precise moment he's benefiting from that role. The game is more open, he's against more tired legs, and Deegan is fantastic at giving the team shape-his defensive positioning and closing down being our best since Doyle. Connor still deserves to keep his place on merit, but if he has a dip Gael is poised to come in for the start. AT may even bring Gael in from the start after tonights showing-but as he says himself: we saw a different player because AT has been able to handle him right, take him out and bring him back in, rather than playing him every game-whatever his physical and mental condition-because there's no-one else.

georgehudson

Gael bigirama... Supersub?

a vital part of the spirit of OUR club,
as are the other 'youngsters' we have,
IF, the senior players take on board the 'siege ethic', then i can envisage a bright & prosperous future for OUR club,
to those persons / players / authorities, who may peruse this thread i say,
WE ARE COVENTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

shmmeee

Said it before and I'll say it again, our best midfield has Deegan, Thomas, Bigi and Clingan in.

Users who are viewing this thread