Gael Brigirimana being watched..... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMania

IF PEOPLE INSIST ON POSTING THESE SORTS OF THREADS PLEASE STATE YOUR BLOODY SOURCE!!!!!!!! Where did you hear this from??? Did you think to verify it before posting it??

We really could do with a rumours thread Admins, too many ridiculous Threads being created with suggestive titles and absolutely no proof whatsoever

torchomatic

Too right he's being watched. I can see him through my binoculas now.

torchomatic

Can we also have a "Constantly Slagging Your Own Players Off" thread?

IF PEOPLE INSIST ON POSTING THESE SORTS OF THREADS PLEASE STATE YOUR BLOODY SOURCE!!!!!!!! Where did you hear this from??? Did you think to verify it before posting it??

We really could do with a rumours thread Admins, too many ridiculous Threads being created with suggestive titles and absolutely no proof whatsoever

andyboy81

I'm not starting a rumour in the slightest. Just saying on a number of sites in he past I've seen the same subject of him turning down a big club (thought to be Man U) and him deciding to sign up for city instead.
First Team Football maybe?? Also, on Wikipedia (so reliable I know) it claims we nearly didn't give him a trial!!!

Granted,the whole turning down Man U sounds like complete bollocks but I personally would like to believe it for a while. hahaha

Sutty

I thought the turning down big clubs thing was common knowledge? Something about God bringing him to Coventry?

I'm not starting a rumour in the slightest. Just saying on a number of sites in he past I've seen the same subject of him turning down a big club (thought to be Man U) and him deciding to sign up for city instead.
First Team Football maybe?? Also, on Wikipedia (so reliable I know) it claims we nearly didn't give him a trial!!!

Granted,the whole turning down Man U sounds like complete bollocks but I personally would like to believe it for a while. hahaha

He is a huge massive fan of CCFC. Not sure if he has turned down Man U in the past, but I have been informed that he would play for nothing to stay at City.

torchomatic

I don't slag off Turner in the way some do with other players on here. I think my phrase was "I don't get the Turner worship". I haven't called him a fucking prick as some have with Bell and McSheffrey. As for Doyle. I still thought he was pretty one-dimensional, but I wish we had him now.

A Turner and Doyle one would be popular with some.

Sky

He already rejected Manchester city, united and villa to stay with us. He loves cov, all his family and friends live here and he's getting first team football. He will only go if he is forced out.

lordsummerisle

I don't slag off Turner in the way some do with other players on here. I think my phrase was "I don't get the Turner worship". I haven't called him a fucking prick as some have with Bell and McSheffrey. As for Doyle. I still thought he was pretty one-dimensional, but I wish we had him now.

To be honest I agree you with you a bit on Turner, though quite like him myself and a reasonable player, but not the £2-3million player that some have him on here, especially with his injury record.

Nick

Administrator
It makes sense, they have just extended his contract which means they can sell him for more...

ccfcway

Something about God bringing him to Coventry?

Well, I'm not religious in any way shape or form, but at the moment, this is the only sensible reason I can see for me still supporting them.

Bad state of affairs that I believe that the only reason I still support cov is because someone i dont believe it has made me believe it !

:wave:

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Granted,the whole turning down Man U sounds like complete bollocks

Before the Nuneaton game, I asked him on Facebook whether he had turned down 2 European clubs. He replied with something a long the lines of "Did Roberts tell you? haha" (I presume Roberts is a friend of his or someone from the Academy.

I asked him which clubs he did turn down but he wouldn't say.

Tankie

He already rejected Manchester city, united and villa to stay with us. He loves cov, all his family and friends live here and he's getting first team football. He will only go if he is forced out.
Loyalty is a rare thing in football these days, and i'm amazed that the young lad has turned down big clubs to stay with us.
Excuse my cynicism, but he might just have been advised, that playing regular football for us in the championship, will put him in a bigger shop window, than playing in Man Utd reserves, if he continues catching the eye, and i've no reason to suspect he wont, it wont be too long before his head is turned by an offer to triple his salary, and fast track him to the premiership.
Regards...Tankie...

Platt_The_Donkey

calm down dear, I dont tell lies.

guicey15

Im not surprised he's being watched. If he keeps up his good form until the winter, expect an offer from a few teams in January, if not then probably in the summer transfer window next year :(

Users who are viewing this thread