Gallows humor (1 Viewer)

wince

Its seems a lot of season ticket holders are going to stay away Thursday night,( I know of ten) so for those of us who are going up, there is no point in taking the to heart as most have us beaten already , I suggest a couple of songs for the night , if by any chance we did take the lead , lets get the ground singing WE gonna win the league( keep it up until sheff score , When (and they will ) sing your grounds to big for you , lets come back at them with some like , how many times , how many times , its not our fucking ground, and my favourite for the night , and it will get a laugh on national telly , WE want SISU in WE want sisu in

ajsccfc

giphy.gif

Bob Latchford

Its seems a lot of season ticket holders are going to stay away Thursday night,( I know of ten) so for those of us who are going up, there is no point in taking the to heart as most have us beaten already , I suggest a couple of songs for the night , if by any chance we did take the lead , lets get the ground singing WE gonna win the league( keep it up until sheff score , When (and they will ) sing your grounds to big for you , lets come back at them with some like , how many times , how many times , its not our fucking ground, and my favourite for the night , and it will get a laugh on national telly , WE want SISU in WE want sisu in
You're on the pop early fella .

Otis

What about instead of 'We're gonna score in a minute, score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute,' everyone sings 'We're gonna score in a year, score in a year, we're gonna score in a year.'

Alternatively it could be 'We're going home in a taxi.'

Maybe just best to stick with 'We're so shit we're unbelievable' though.

Sky Blue Kid

What about instead of 'We're gonna score in a minute, score in a minute, we're gonna score in a minute,' everyone sings 'We're gonna score in a year, score in a year, we're gonna score in a year.'

Alternatively it could be 'We're going home in a taxi.'

Maybe just best to stick with 'We're so shit we're unbelievable' though.

Or... We couldn't score in a brothel...We couldn't score in a brothel.... Score in a brothhhhhhhel.... We couldn't score in a brothelllllll.
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/middlesbrough-chants/couldnt-score-brothel/

the rumpo kid

no wonder you called yourself wince, i did.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Or... We couldn't score in a brothel...We couldn't score in a brothel.... Score in a brothhhhhhhel.... We couldn't score in a brothelllllll.
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/middlesbrough-chants/couldnt-score-brothel/
Or we could sing , we're shit and we know we are , we're shit and we know we are , we're shit and we know we are .

And then we could sing , SISU are shit and we know they are , SISU are shit and we know they are , SISU are shit and we know they are .

LOL :jawdrop:

Users who are viewing this thread