Game 5-Coventry City v Swansea City 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
2-0. Think Swansea will have trouble scoring, we just need to take a couple chances.

Nick

Administrator
I am hoping one of these days he will get a goal, then once he does notch I think he will be scoring for fun then :)

simmouk

Administrator
That was a bit shite then wasn't it! Can't believe Clingon missed the penalty - wasn't even on target. How did he end up taking it anyway? He's not the 'elected' penalty taker is he now?

I think if we had scored the pen it would have boosted the teams confidence and we possibly would have gone on to get a second. But I don't think it would have been Eastwood! Sorry!

The 2nd half was better (but that was because the 1st half was crap!) but we just couldn't hit the net, and as soon as they hit the bar I knew they were going to score (not straight away though!)

Oh well, In a way I'm glad that we haven't peaked too soon too early on, I'd rarther slowly build on it and be at the top end of the table later on in the season!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im gutted realy annoyed with loosing that one we shoudl have won it,we seem to have this knack of not being able to finish a team off or score when we need to just to win the game its like a curse on us ive seen it so many times ha.

simmouk

Administrator
To be fair to Swansea they did actually play quite well and had a couple of good players who were a great asset to them. But saying that I do think if we'd scored the penalty it would have been a different game. Maybe Swansea will be another of our bogey teams?!

Users who are viewing this thread