Games abroad (1 Viewer)

CovfanDan

Anyone ever been to any? Would love to go and watch a game abroad, Barcelona being number one choice. Anyone know of any companies who do hotel, flight and ticket packages or of the best way to sort out tickets etc?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thomas cook would be a safe bet mate. They Do packages for Barcelona and Real Madrid games

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thinking about trying their Old firm game deals

bamalamafizzfazz

I have been to the Nou Camp twice and on both occasions I have stayed for a long weekend with the games being played as 9pm kick off on Sunday night. We bought the tickets the day before the game directly from the stadium box office. They are good and they speak English. Word of warning the numbers on the seats go every other number don't know why but don't worry if the seats don't appear to be next to one another. We got cheap flights and hotels. I would recommend against packages as they will most likely end up more expensive.

Bertola

I went to Slavia Prague when i was over there in 06.

£3 to get it, £4 for 3 pints of lager and a pint of orange juice.

Sat in their "Zhuligan" (hooligans) section, not the slightest bit of trouble and had a great time

LastGarrison

Few England games and the mighty Chiang Mai FC (Thailand) on Christmas day last year.

Something like £1.20 to get in and you can take your own beer in with you. They lost 1-0 but as they had been promoted everyone went on the pitch so I have got loads of photos with me and loads of random players, the manager and even me with their mascot's lion head on.

Oh and the trophy they got for getting promoted was just on a podium outside the ground, no security or anything so you could just pick it up, have photos etc.

Good crack with the away fans as well.

Definitely one of the more surreal Christmas days i've ever had.

Covstu

i went to see Barca, Madrid and Malaga in Spain. Been to see Ajax in Holland, AC Milan in Italy, Eintracht Frankfurt in Germany and NY Red Bull in New York!!

huckerby87

I've seen a few games abroad - Inter, Barca, Atletico Madrid, Ajax, Roma, all very enjoyable trips. Would like to go to a game in Germany
lastminute.com often packages and Seatwave are good for tickets - but be warned - they're not cheap though

Users who are viewing this thread