Gareth's Song Reviews - Poll (1 Viewer)

After a relatively successful first full season, what should I do musically in 2022/2023?

• A song for every Cov game

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • A monthly Cov City Review

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • A weekly Championship Review

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • A Monthly Championship Review

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gruffskyblue

Hi all,

As we are only 2 weeks away, I thought I'd get everyones thoughts on what I should do song wise next season. Let me know on the poll.

Cheers

Gareth

Alkhen

I went for 1 per game because I am greedy

1 per game week would be perfect though I recon. if that covers a couple of games it might save your sanity?!

Also don't go thinking you have a nice break around November/December during the world cup... I fully expect song reviews for every England/Wales game 😀

Last edited:

ccfcrob

Im greedy and selfish so voted for 1 a game, however im sure you have a life and are doing them without financial recompense. For that reason there shouldnt be a poll and you should do them if and when you want too.

Jcap

1 per game week would be perfect though I recon. if that covers a couple of games it might save your sanity?!

Also don't go thinking you have a nice break around November/December during the world cup... I fully expect song reviews for every England/Wales game 😀

This 👆

Terry_dactyl

And the wales games should be sung in both English and Welsh! (Not simultaneously).

Anything you can do is really appreciated. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed them…Do what you can!

(I voted for one a match).

RegiswasGod

I loved them last season and was amazed at how quickly you produced such high quality videos on a short space of time. I voted for 1 per match, but that's because I'm selfish I guess. Its clearly a lot of work, so however often you can is appreciated

Otis

You know what would be good idea and should take very little extra effort, that of you using an authentic sounding accent for each team we play. So, we play Blackburn, you sing in a Lancashire accent. We play Millwall, you go all Cockney. If it's Bristol, you just do "ooh ah" a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread