Garry McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Otis

I'm not worried about him these days. Career on a decline unfortunately.

Even if he scores it won't matter with the 4 goals going in from us at the other end.

Great_Expectations

I hope he scores against us.

It will allow the same section of fans to stand up and applaud a goal scored AGAINST us again.

Such a touching moment.

Hobo

Another one people were panicking over when his contract ran out in the summer at Scunthorpe....how could Mowbray pass on such an opportunity when we had no strikers?

Specs WT-R75

Another one people were panicking over when his contract ran out in the summer at Scunthorpe....how could Mowbray pass on such an opportunity when we had no strikers?

How many managers have we had in recent times that have looked to big name players who turned out to be finished. Eg Simeon Jackson - I was excited about him last year, and then unfortunately I had to watch him play!

TM has just signed his first in Fortune so lets see how that one plays out - personally from what I have read about him it will be just fine!

tom88

Nope. His place will be taken by Chris Eagles

Wrong. My mates dogs cousin works for the club as the official team sheet typer and I can confirm that Franck Moussa is starting with Samaras

Hobo

They have just found Jarni hiding in a cupboard at Ryton

torchomatic

I'm looking forward to the "Wilson Scores Again" thread already.

lets jsut hope callum wilson scores for bournemouth. that makes my day more than any cov win

skybluebeduff

Whilst wearing your Carl Baker t-shirt?

Believe it or not, I have a picture on my wife's phone, of a guy wearing an MK Dons shirt at the Southend game, sat right in front of me in block 17.

It was a 'wtf' moment for quite a few of us, yet he was up and down like a yo-yo supporting the Sky Blues.

:thinking about:

Brighton Sky Blue

Wrong. My mates dogs cousin works for the club as the official team sheet typer and I can confirm that Franck Moussa is starting with Samaras

The dog was sacked after calling Seppala a bitch and humping her leg. They've got him chasing overweight players at the memorial park now.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I hope he scores against us.

It will allow the same section of fans to stand up and applaud a goal scored AGAINST us again.

Such a touching moment.

I applauded him, brilliant player who gave us years and years of service, who we decided to bomb squad out.

If I was him, and I've had ST for the last 11 years - Cov fan through and through blah blah, I would of wanted to belt that free kick into the back of the net as well! We treated him like dirt by the end, FairPlay to him,

Fergusons_Beard

Believe it or not, I have a picture on my wife's phone, of a guy wearing an MK Dons shirt at the Southend game, sat right in front of me in block 17.

It was a 'wtf' moment for quite a few of us, yet he was up and down like a yo-yo supporting the Sky Blues.

:thinking about:

I was right behind that fuckin idiot.

Really had to be restrained not to ask him politely what the fook he was doing?

Good job MK aren't in our division cos I think there might have been a few more polite enquiries.....

In went in off Ferguson's beard....

Nick

Administrator
I applauded him, brilliant player who gave us years and years of service, who we decided to bomb squad out.

If I was him, and I've had ST for the last 11 years - Cov fan through and through blah blah, I would of wanted to belt that free kick into the back of the net as well! We treated him like dirt by the end, FairPlay to him,

I'd say people who work 16 hours a day for £4 are treated like dirt. Not somebody who is paid thousands every week.

In his second spell there was no brilliant service, he was shocking.

Nick

Administrator

Good job MK aren't in our division cos I think there might have been a few more polite enquiries.....

Why an idiot? Was he there supporting city or was he mouthing off?

SlowerThanPlatt

I 'know' the guy. He's a Coventry fan but has lived in Milton Keynes for 25 years and has adopted them as his second team. Still begs the question why he needs to wear the top at a Cov game

letsallsingtogether

I'd say people who work 16 hours a day for £4 are treated like dirt. Not somebody who is paid thousands every week.

In his second spell there was no brilliant service, he was shocking.

Is that what they pay the City players these days

Gazolba

Shit for us, great for them. Sums him up and a few other ex-Cov players.

Sick Boy

Sounds like a right tit, or has the opinion on franchise teams changed post Wasps?

Wimbledon had no ground, they had no choice, it was a good business decision and they helped to improve the local economy in Milton Keynes.

Based on the above, a lot of our support must surely back the move.

mrtrench

Wow, what a tolerant pleasant person you must be at a dinner party.

SlowerThanPlatt

Oh yeah he genuinely said this.

I asked him 'what did you do when Cov played MK Dons at the Ricoh?' he said 'Well I sat in the MK Dons end (2-1 game, first game after Pressley) and celebrated all the goals'. I thought he was taking the piss but he wasn't. He also said he wears his Cov top at MK Dons games...so people know he's a Cov fan...

Nick

Administrator
Oh yeah he genuinely said this.

I asked him 'what did you do when Cov played MK Dons at the Ricoh?' he said 'Well I sat in the MK Dons end (2-1 game, first game after Pressley) and celebrated all the goals'. I thought he was taking the piss but he wasn't. He also said he wears his Cov top at MK Dons games...so people know he's a Cov fan...

Sounds like a bit of an attention seeker.

Users who are viewing this thread