Gary Deegan suspended from the club (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

It's also got us a nice little mention in the Sun today. First time we've appeared in one of their columns in a long time I expect.

ajsccfc

Imagine. If you only read the Sun, the only impression you'd get of Coventry is army-hating IRA sympathisers binning cats all day.

Greggs

I'm sorry for my language, but FUCK The Sun :jerkit:

rob9872

On page 3 Tracey 34DD from London says "I had long since imagined the troubles were behind us, but this kind of social network behaviour demostrates a minority of small-minded individuals continue to harbour the views of bigotry and hatred"

Dan Griffin

For feck sake, really? Everyone moaning about how small our fecking squad is now it good riddance? now deegans suspended might aswell be gone anyway it's obvious.

Hope he turns out to be our best player then let's see what everyone is like then!!

sky blue john

Hypocritical Sisu !!!!!!
Welcome with open arms and virtually collect from the prison gates one Marlon King !!!
need i say more ?

Changeyourface

For feck sake, really? Everyone moaning about how small our fecking squad is now it good riddance? now deegans suspended might aswell be gone anyway it's obvious.

Hope he turns out to be our best player then let's see what everyone is like then!!

He'll still be a fenian c**t in my eyes.

Nonleagueherewecome

Telegraph has said Deegan has his own strict fitness regime to keep fit in the 2 weeks, he just can't do it with the rest of the squad so it doesn't sound as if they will be trying to offload him.

Does that include "all you can eat" binges?

ajsccfc

Hypocritical Sisu !!!!!!
Welcome with open arms and virtually collect from the prison gates one Marlon King !!!
need i say more ?

Please don't, ever. Deegan committed an apparent disciplinary offence while under contract and has been suspended, that's not even close to the King situation.

ccfc2011

Show him the door.

CCFC123

Deegans shit and the orrid side of me is saying sack him and use the salary on a people who will start contributing something....

Users who are viewing this thread