Gary Mac (1 Viewer)

Didge76

Gary McSheffery

What is it with all the hype over this guy? He had one good season for City (2 at tops). Ok he's a cov kid but come on since he came back from brum he has not done much.

Last edited:

Didge76

Listening to the " phone in earlier" you would of thought they and some of the callers did. I must say playing highlights of his best moments took the p*ss.

mrtrench

Well done the lads. I am so proud, I can't stop crying. Fabulous goal from Houchen. To come back after that start - amazing! Snoz has done an excellent job - and with all that money to invest in the team now... I tell you, this is where it all starts. in 25 years we will be one of the big four teams in England. This is our launch pad.

Grendel

The "Hype" surrounds his first spell when he was excellent.

The fact we now afford the likes of baker and fleck with a term quality shows the depths we have plummeted. Mcsheffrey in his first spell was infinitely superior to anything we possess now.

Covstu

I don't think anyone could deny he was excellent when he come back from his loan spell from Luton, he was on fire. He will probably sign for Northampton!

Tonylinc

For God's sake leave the bloke alone. He has been a great servant to the club which he loves but is now past it. Let him get on with the rest of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread