G'DAY FOLKS -Anything happening ??? (1 Viewer)

Now in the land of Ozz - temp 93F (or 30C+ for the metrics)

Quick scan of posts - anything tasty lurking or to be uncovered ??

Must have my SBT fix even 10,000 miles away !!!

PUSB

Grendel

Luck you and I thought it was mild here.

The only "excitement" in town seems to be the potential return of Eastwood on Saturday - I kid you not.

Do you like cricket? Is there a test match there during your stay. Always had an ambition to watch one there.

KD

Unfortunately I don't follow Test Cricket only the 20/20 version (too impatient) but I believe Australia are playing India this week at the "WACCA"

PUSB

I'mARealWizard

We've had a pretty shite start to the summer in Sydney.

Where are you staying? How long for?

MelbourneSkyBlue is another CCFC fan in Oz!

G'day mates - just surfing for any City news and came across this thread. I'm another Aussie Sky Blue supporter. Left Cov as an 8 year old in 1969 but have always followed my home town team. Saw Melb Sky Blue and Real Wizard and decided to increase the Aussie ranks by one. I'm on the south coast of NSW and it's blowing a gale. Twenty20 cricket on tonite from Sydney on Foxtel.

I'mARealWizard

G'day mates - just surfing for any City news and came across this thread. I'm another Aussie Sky Blue supporter. Left Cov as an 8 year old in 1969 but have always followed my home town team. Saw Melb Sky Blue and Real Wizard and decided to increase the Aussie ranks by one. I'm on the south coast of NSW and it's blowing a gale. Twenty20 cricket on tonite from Sydney on Foxtel.

I can see the SCG from my balcony! :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread