General Election (3 Viewers)

dutchman

cTr57UM.png

lifeskyblue

A lot of egg on lot of faces of the exit poll is inaccurate. But if it's right then May got to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

If, and I think its still a big if at the moment, May is in trouble and there is a change of Conservative leadership we're going to end up having another bloody election aren't we.

Philosorapter

It's not only that but there has been active revolt in the Parliamentary Labour Party since Corbyn took the reigns. Imagine what could of been if people didn't organise a mass resignation which included Colleen Fletcher.

Surely her days as an MP are coming to a close as well if the Labour supporters can have their say on who represents them.

Brighton Sky Blue

Very unlikely but expects a small loss in seats. It was a near wipeout in Scotland for all the other parties in the last general election.

I know, I was living up there at the time. My guess, or hope, is that unionist voters have wised up since then and voted tactically en masse. Angus Robertson losing his seat would be especially sweet and it may well happen.

Captain Dart

Well at least it looks like the SNP have taken a damn good thrashing. There is a possibility that Salmond will lose his seat.

Grendel

Currency is collapsing

Kingokings204

I still think tories will get the majority. Exit poll said hung parliament is 2015 and was wrong. It's not always right.

Captain Dart

Oh we do live in interesting times, unfortunately.

Captain Dart

Do you think the lib dems could work with labour?
Labour have said no coalition. I think they'd rather force another GE.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Staying up now its interesting,Thatchers gold or coffee lads what do you recommend?

Kingokings204

Do you think the lib dems could work with labour?

No they hate eachother. Another general election for the autumn is the call if it's a hung parliament.

Tories made a massive error putting may as PM. They needed a brexit person to lead the ship not someone who campaigned for remain.

Users who are viewing this thread