George elokobi (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Being interviewed in the Chelsea game. Comes across as a really humble guy, thanks all of the clubs they played for hospitality.

Said we are his bogey team for beating wolves as well.

Was saying about management and that if he manages in the top leagues he wants to have earnt his stripes by starting from the bottom and learning his trade.

Nothing like the Rooney's, Gerrard's etc who want to go in at the top.

Not NWS

We’ve just tied him down to a longer deal, so he gets to prove he can win promotion as well as have a decent cup run. Maidstone are the ultimate yo-yo club, not big enough for the National League, but regularly promoted from the National South. But we’re also resigned to losing him one day. We would take great pride if he succeeded at a bigger club after we gave him his first job. My question is, from what pool do EFL clubs usually recruit their managers?

procdoc

We’ve just tied him down to a longer deal, so he gets to prove he can win promotion as well as have a decent cup run. Maidstone are the ultimate yo-yo club, not big enough for the National League, but regularly promoted from the National South. But we’re also resigned to losing him one day. We would take great pride if he succeeded at a bigger club after we gave him his first job. My question is, from what pool do EFL clubs usually recruit their managers?
I can see him getting a league two job potentially as his next step.

Users who are viewing this thread