George Thomas - Senior Wales Squad (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

Just seen Thomas is in the Senior Wales Squad..
Fair play to him, will go onto good things in years to come.

So you think there will be an add on clause coming our way However? Could be a useful addition of funds in either league next year!

Skyblueweeman

I didn’t realise he’d been playing. Has he been in any Leicester league squads or played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moff

I didn’t realise he’d been playing. Has he been in any Leicester league squads or played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think he may have made one squad but didn't play.

By all accounts he has been excellent in their Under 23 team. Have a Leicester mate who lives near Holmes Park where they play and the fans have been raving about him. They think if Puel hadn't have become boss he would have played. Most cant understand why he wasn't given a chance this season.
I wish him well, he always gave it his all for us.

Skyblueweeman

Just read that Thomas came on as a 64th minute sub for Wales in their 0-0 draw with Mexico.

Was he out of contract with us when he left or was he signed by Leicester for a fee? Just wondering if we might have had any clauses in the sale (if he was contracted) that give us some cash as he's now made us debut.

Specs WT-R75

Just read that Thomas came on as a 64th minute sub for Wales in their 0-0 draw with Mexico.

Was he out of contract with us when he left or was he signed by Leicester for a fee? Just wondering if we might have had any clauses in the sale (if he was contracted) that give us some cash as he's now made us debut.

It is usually the case when players are sold that international appearances trigger payments, however this was a strange one. Was it a tribunal or a mutual agreement between the club and Leicester. I recall it was an agreement, so perhaps there is a clause... I doubt it would be a significant amount given the circumstances.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hopefully we can get him back on loan for this season.

Thought this suggestion might crop up - he's better than League 1 - interesting to see if Leicester let him have more game time. Think there may be one Championship sides interested if he becam available, but would have thought we'd be front runners below that level.

Mucca Mad Boys

Thought this suggestion might crop up - he's better than League 1 - interesting to see if Leicester let him have more game time. Think there may be one Championship sides interested if he becam available, but would have thought we'd be front runners below that level.

You’d think so, but he’s spent the last year playing youth football, and his credentials weren’t the best before Jan 2017. Was anyone really in for him in the loan market?

I don’t think we’ll sign him, personally, but I definitely think it’s worth making an offer. Familiar surrounds and systems could be beneficial — and we sounded keen for him in Jan. This all said, I’m not sure where he fits into the system.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wouldn’t want him back was very average until the turn of the year when he improved who would you leave out for him?

Users who are viewing this thread