Get a good crowd at the Ricoh v. Southampton - FA Cup Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys,

There hasn't been much to shout about other than "SISU Out" at the Ricoh Arena in recent times.

I feel that our only hope of getting anything out of this year is to get a decent Cup run.

I'm sure you all heard that we got drawn against Championship title contenders Southampton.

I feel we need to come together as fans and get behind the team for the FA Cup matches and get down to the Ricoh, the game shouldn't be expensive and they usually do "Kids for a Quid" and that sort of thing for these games.

What do we think?

PUSB

I think you should read some of the other threads on this board, before posting something that has already been said and rejected.

Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Walking Bird

Your going to have to do better than that Ken.

ashbyjan

Spelling and grammar far too good for Ken. Ken is busy composing his post match interviews "Can't fault the boys effort, they gave 120%" - "We was unlucky cos they scored more goals than us" etc

Its hilarious seeing that some of you think I work for the club.

I have been a fan all my life, seen highs and lows and it kills me to see the state of the club at the minute.

I was just trying to generate a bit of hope from the fans but it seems you have all lost hope, sorry for trying.

Sub

Its hilarious seeing that some of you think I work for the club.

I have been a fan all my life, seen highs and lows and it kills me to see the state of the club at the minute.

I was just trying to generate a bit of hope from the fans but it seems you have all lost hope, sorry for trying.

in all fairness if it is KD or onyi they dont work for the club they work for themselves and investors !!!:p:p:whistle:

Senior Vick from Alicante

Sorry KEN, we will gladly come to the match and stand out side and demonstrate against SISU and you, but if you think were spending any more of my hard earned money on supporting your wage you can feck off.:jerkit::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::slap:

Sorry KEN, we will gladly come to the match and stand out side and demonstrate against SISU and you, but if you think were spending any more of my hard earned money on supporting your wage you can feck off.:jerkit::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::slap:

I am not Ken! I have been joining in with the SISU OUT protests and it is terrible what they are doing to our beloved football club, but we need to remember that we need to stick by Thorn and his players during these tough times and the FA Cup is our only hope of anything this year, clearly nobody else feels the same and they want to "boycott" the match, which is a dreadful idea or just standing outside with a banner which has been tried and failed. I want SISU out as much as the next person but we still need to support out Football Club!

The Reverend Skyblue

Can i ask ,Have you been drinking !!
All or most on here have been fans for decades so how you think we should just sit back and watch the total destruction of our once great club by a bunch of clueless buffoons, thats describing them politely, without doing nothing then i'll have a pint of what your on.
You go and watch it, good luck and well done for putting more money in the SISU wallet.

The Rev

Skybluesammi

Your basic grasp of the english may suggest you are of Finnish descent. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Joy Seppalla.

La Lucha - there were no grammatical errors in PUSB's original post. However, moving on to your post, 'English' needs a capital 'E', either you've inserted the word 'the' before 'English' by mistake or missed out the word 'language'. And Gentlemen doesn't need a capital 'G' as it is in the middle of a sentence!

The Reverend Skyblue

skybluesammi,not the best opening post and if thats what your bring to the forum, i'll suggest you should fuck off back to where you came from.

The Rev

La Lucha - there were no grammatical errors in PUSB's original post. However, moving on to your post, 'English' needs a capital 'E', either you've inserted the word 'the' before 'English' by mistake or missed out the word 'language'. And Gentlemen doesn't need a capital 'G' as it is in the middle of a sentence!

How can you lecture people when you started a sentence with and.

Hi Guys,

There hasn't been much to shout about other than "SISU Out" at the Ricoh Arena in recent times.

I feel that our only hope of getting anything out of this year is to get a decent Cup run.

I'm sure you all heard that we got drawn against Championship title contenders Southampton.

I feel we need to come together as fans and get behind the team for the FA Cup matches and get down to the Ricoh, the game shouldn't be expensive and they usually do "Kids for a Quid" and that sort of thing for these games.

What do we think?

PUSB

Let me know what the game was like!

skybluesammi,not the best opening post and if thats what your bring to the forum, i'll suggest you should fuck off back to where you came from.

The Rev

Look, take Southampton as an example, they had problems with their board, in fact they had Ken Dulieu as Chairman. They had no money whatsoever and they were relegated to League One with a ten point deduction. But the factor is, there fans kept turning up to the games. We don't have that in the slightest, we get terrible gates week in, week out with the Away fans making up the numbers and making it look like a not bad attendance. The only the fans can help this club is by turning up to the games, sitting at home and moaning on forums isn't going to do anything.

Sub

ile sit here at home for all the home games and ile go to the away games instead thank you, SISU can go Fook themselves no more money from me after all the crap and lies they have spouted have you read the deliu ' I saved coventry' statement? how fuckin deluded can one person be ??? we will get relegated lose more money more fans and when sisu fook off i will then go to home games no matter what division we are in so as for getting behind the team done that at home for years and away for years so one thing is for sure if i have to cut my nose off to spite my face and it means SISU going at the end of it so be it !!!:slap::slap: ALL THEY WANT IS THERE MONEY BACK FOR THERE INVESTORS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ?? they dont give a shit about the club fans or history of the club!!!

Ashdown

What a feckin dildo, obviously some robot from the club trying to up the coffers for the vermin or some twatty troll.
SISU OUT you shit !!

cv32

I find it funny that fans will vehemently oppose a boycott.. but miss a game because the missus wants to go to a show/shag/inlaws-visit then its okay..

:D

I really hope you guys can get something sorted, because I do not like seeing the skyblues bottom of the championship. Im not a skyblues fan but I do live locally and hate scum messing with our nations great clubs, and Coventry are one of those (even if its just for the brown strip).

The Reverend Skyblue

I have calmed down since reading the Ken Deluded interview in the CT. I would like to apologise for any bad language there is no need for it. This whole saga is getting to me so once again sorry

The Rev

sky blue john

I have calmed down since reading the Ken Deluded interview in the CT. I would like to apologise for any bad language there is no need for it. This whole saga is getting to me so once again sorry

The Rev

I wouldn't worry Rev we have all been there !!!
Just do a dozen hail Mary's and our Fathers to square it with the big guy upstairs :D

Users who are viewing this thread