Get Well Soon Gary Mabbutt (1 Viewer)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Gary is recovering in hospital after emergency bypass surgery on his leg.

Always has come across as a really nice guy.

Get well soon Gary

D

Deleted member 4439

Absolute gentleman is his comments and response to the banter of the City crowd at the recent Spurs match.

Covfather

hope hes ok..guy has been an insperation for me.. He has type 1 diabeties like myself. I got diabeties in the late 80's and didnt think i wouldbe able to play any sports etc but after see him playing in a top side in a top league it made growing up with diabeties a bit easier.

J

Jack Griffin

It is well publicised that he's diabetic, the condition can lead to severe problems with the circulation & nerves.

Get well soon Gary, sound fellow.

CJparker

Absolute gentleman is his comments and response to the banter of the City crowd at the recent Spurs match.

Stuart Pearce has a few strong words for GM in his autobiography, said GM was a two-faced snide prick

Stuart Pearce has a few strong words for GM in his autobiography, said GM was a two-faced snide prick

and so was Stuart Pierce and will never forgive Southgate, Waddell and Pierce milking their penalty misses for England by lining their pockets with the Pizza Hut adverts.:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

trick2

hope hes ok..guy has been an insperation for me.. He has type 1 diabeties like myself. I got diabeties in the late 80's and didnt think i wouldbe able to play any sports etc but after see him playing in a top side in a top league it made growing up with diabeties a bit easier.

hi im type 1 too.
hope gary is on the mend soon.

Users who are viewing this thread