Get.... (7 Viewers)

ccfc922

No one defending their 💩 reactions?
Confused High Quality GIF

CV22SBA

I don’t think either goal is his fault and he made one great save. What did he do to annoy you?
A goal keeper is there to make saves. He watched the first go in from 30 yards and did his usual slippery gloves for the second. What were you watching!

Hertsccfc

Ipswich just got promoted with a 33 year-old keeper who joined from Salford City.
A keeper who made the best save i have seen this season to stop Wright scoring. He looked pretty exceptional to me.

Why not admit it was a crazy comment?

Brighton Sky Blue

Ipswich just got promoted with a 33 year-old keeper who joined from Salford City.
There’s somewhere between the £6 million Leicester spent on their keeper and our man throwing it into his own goal. Can’t be too hard to find?!

Bernie Rhodes Nose

You will not be getting international quality keepers at this level.

If you list the keepers we have had since relegation most have been pretty poor which tells you something.

After Westwood and Murphy I don't recall any better than him really. The one thing I do not like is when he thinks he is Bobby Moore with the ball at his feet but what are you actually going to get at this level?
David Stockdale?

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Blind-Faith

You build from the back, a top class goalkeeper can save you a lot of points over the season with either top class goal keeping or not dropping any howlers. Those extra points Collins has cost us, would have us a lot closer to the playoff places this season.

It’s clanger after clanger with him now, his confidence must be shot, but he simply isn’t consistent enough for this league

Users who are viewing this thread