GMK Glitch or GMK Gone? (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

But did he drive a silver audi? and more importantly, was Phil Masinga really seen in KFC on deadline day?

capel & collindridge

Still it's a bit like a see-saw. The quality of SBT has risen as GMK has sunk. Quite a few half-drowned rats - including me - have crawled aboard SBT hoping it would serve as a temporary CCFC lifeboat until GMK was raised and repaired. And now it feels like home.

BTW I have it on good authority Julian Gray never left - he's still trying to work out how to fix GMK.

Skyblueweeman

I can set up a basic forum software within 10 minutes but don't think they wanted my help :(

Nick, no offence mate but you've offered to help the club and GMK and neither took you up on the offer. Stick to winding up Italia on here...as well as running the place, it's what you were born to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Nick, no offence mate but you've offered to help the club and GMK and neither took you up on the offer. Stick to winding up Italia on here...as well as running the place, it's what you were born to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And look how their IT / Web stuff works :)

usskyblue

The absolute fucking worst one was when you were on it trying to be funny in a shit Cov/yank accent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg

dadgad

GMK was the shining light of reason when it all kicked off with the club and the council. I know many people on here mocked GMK's posters for their views and for siding with the club rather than the council at the time. As time has gone on many on GMK were proven to have backed the right horse.

A curious (some might say delusional) interpretation of the past....

Specs WT-R75

GMK was the shining light of reason when it all kicked off with the club and the council. I know many people on here mocked GMK's posters for their views and for siding with the club rather than the council at the time. As time has gone on many on GMK were proven to have backed the right horse.

I think we will find the truth somewhere in the middle of GMK and SBT.

letsallsingtogether

That the precious good people of this forum never did understand

The reason it died.
SBT let's anyone join even away supporters.
GMK only allowed posters that believed in their ideology.
Bit like a communist state.

Funny enough it was based on the same principles as the council they dispised?

usskyblue

Horses for courses... you either liked it or you didn't. The appeal was the mix of serious footy talk, humor and completely bizarre nonsense. This forum is decent, but different....partly in the way it's set up, and partly because of the posters using it.

dadgad

There's a new bit of Internet software called 'rando' that excludes feedback from people that just echo your own prejudice/opinions/bigotry. I think this came too late to save gmk cliquery

NorthernWisdom

Horses for courses... you either liked it or you didn't. The appeal was the mix of serious footy talk, humor and completely bizarre nonsense. This forum is decent, but different....partly in the way it's set up, and partly because of the posters using it.

tbf, a fair amount of the posters on here are ex GMK!

Just some don't want to admit to it ;)

steveo1987

I am disappointed with you fellows.ISSS with the swamp comments and you US,well you are going soft.See you tomorrow ISSS ? Derby tup pub from 1.30pm S41 8LS. Smiles, ashdown will be there maybe pipes and specks.Ive tweeted knowl as well .

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I am disappointed with you fellows.ISSS with the swamp comments and you US,well you are going soft.See you tomorrow ISSS ? Derby tup pub from 1.30pm S41 8LS. Smiles, ashdown will be there maybe pipes and specks.Ive tweeted knowl as well .

"Swamp" comments!?

Not going away days are few and far between this season unfortunately!

Users who are viewing this thread