GMK - I give up! (1 Viewer)

Hibbert

All the GMK lot are starting to come over here now, this site looks better and busier aswell.

rob9872

Hello Faz :)

:welcome:

rob9872

yes, welcom hibbert too :)

Skybluescotland

I used to go on GMK each morning and look for Otis putting on what was in that days CET.

In it's hay day it was one of THE most used club sites in the uk.

I was drummerBoy for those old GMK ers now on here. God, we ripped it up skyblue back then.!!!:D

Today it looks like a song by The Specials........

Skybluefaz

Shame GMK has gone the way it has. Been using that forum for ages and it's only for nostalgic reasons that I've persisted.

I do quite like the format on here though

skyblu3sk

I used to go on GMK each morning and look for Otis putting on what was in that days CET.

I was drummerBoy for those old GMK ers now on here. God, we ripped it up skyblue back then.!!!:D

That's my job on here :) every weekday morning at 6:20 if there's something interesting I put a post up.

Otis

Drummerboy? You little scallywag!! :eek:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I used to go on Gmk alot but came over here a while back, only nip on to it occasionally. Still some good lads on there and enjoyable when working.

Nick

Administrator
I do like some of the banter and info that goes on on GMK, sometimes there are insiders who will post info (Tekkers) and let people into secrets!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Indeed, no excuses.

I'm right on it ....... though have just got to finish off a few songs for a production of Oliver ..... then I'm right on it .... after I finish my fairy-tale. :guitar2:
I could help you with the comedy, I got some great ideas from when I worked with the elderly

Otis

I could help you with the comedy, I got some great ideas from when I worked with the elderly

Cool, Daz. Always after interesting stories. ;)

We could be the new Clement and La Frenais ....... or at least the new Ian and Dick.

You don't mind if I'm Ian do you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread