GMK want a punch up... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennets Afro

http://www.gmkonline.com/index.php?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=23105

Bore off, just cos you want a new server, there are easier ways of doing it

Either that or they have realised that they are no longer number 1 forum/ message board of ccfc

rob9872

As they know that we would comprehensively beat them with wit and intellect, it looks like they've decided to suggest something that can't be proved on a forum. I guess we're all world champion boxers or martial arts experts from behind our cyber warrior keyboards

That forum has gone so down hill

gouldberg

Did nobody on their forum realise that I'm actually David Haye?

rob9872

That's the reason I stopped watching Ski Sunday

rob9872

Obviously not because of David Haye :)

Nick

Administrator
Ha, it is just a bit of banter!

I wouldnt take it to heart!

Hopefully this wont turn into a flame fest!

SkyBlueScottie

http://www.gmkonline.com/index.php?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=23105

Bore off, just cos you want a new server, there are easier ways of doing it

Either that or they have realised that they are no longer number 1 forum/ message board of ccfc

Erm its not a serious thread.....

Otis

I see my name is mentioned in dispatches! :eek::facepalm::eek::wave:

I do still post on there .... when I can bleedin get on!!!

Covstu

They can stick to there poorly designed website that crashes all of the time!! They probably would not turn up as their bus would break down like their servers!!

I can see one post by sky blue cookie that could be misread as serious! now I ask again, who is taking it seriously?

Do you want a punch up? I'll take you any day as i'm a black belt in fork manipulation. You spoon:p

Nick

Administrator
I had had a wkd last night so it is a good job it never went off big else some heads would have rolled!

you're an idiot

I can see one post by sky blue cookie that could be misread as serious! now I ask again, who is taking it seriously?

Do you want a punch up? I'll take you any day as i'm a black belt in fork manipulation. You spoon:p

Rich, I think you need to wind your neck in a bit, there's alot of new users coming to this site including me who neither have the time, patience or interest in accommodating your ways. You're ready to jump on anyone like a dog on heat.

GMK seems like a right laugh though, if, by the sounds of it, they sorted their server out they'd recruit a whole load of forum members who do have the intellect to identify humour from spite.

Rich, I think you need to wind your neck in a bit, there's alot of new users coming to this site including me who neither have the time, patience or interest in accommodating your ways. You're ready to jump on anyone like a dog on heat.

GMK seems like a right laugh though, if, by the sounds of it, they sorted their server out they'd recruit a whole load of forum members who do have the intellect to identify humour from spite.

you're an idiot.

There used to be a good craic on this forum. New members like you posting unneccesary comments telling people to wind their neck in are totally ruining it. If you can't identify the humour in me telling someone I'd take them as I am black belt in fork manipulation, then there really is something wrong with you.

It is quite apparent that Fellatio took my comments in the wrong manner, but hopefully you'll notice as the conversation progressed I redeemed myself?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It was only a joke, lets not get stupid and too touchy and turn this into a bitch fest!

you're an idiot

you're an idiot.

There used to be a good craic on this forum. New members like you posting unneccesary comments telling people to wind their neck in are totally ruining it. If you can't identify the humour in me telling someone I'd take them as I am black belt in fork manipulation, then there really is something wrong with you.

It is quite apparent that Fellatio took my comments in the wrong manner, but hopefully you'll notice as the conversation progressed I redeemed myself?

Rich

I fail to spot where I told you to wind my neck in, instead I interpret my comment as advising you I think you should, misinterpretation of posts again???? Just because you make a daft comment about fork manipulation doesn't redeem the rest of your comments! You rightly or wrongly sound bitter with regards to how SBT used to be, which I did not have the pleasure of witnessing, however, it is what it is and you can either make the forum a better place by being more receptive to us outsiders or you can just carry on and let nature take its course with, as Nick puts it, a ***** fest (censored for the under 15's that, btw, are on holiday and susceptible to picking up inappropriate use of language) :facepalm:

Errm no I didn't.......

It was my Kittens I offered to let you play with.

Fellatio...so appropriate, but again not the kind of three way I was hoping for.

bignoj

I'm still not sold on you lot. I've got to stick with my old GMK mates. LSB, Rob87, USSkyBlue, Smiler. We'd wipe the floor with you lot.

Skyblue4u

If we all rush GMK now we can have this fight sorted for some time in 2015 once the sever recovers :p

Hi bignoj, glad to see you've got over your meltdown/break you had live on GMK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread