Goal of the Month (1 Viewer)

PVA

Definitely Murphys goal.

I think he is going to score a few like that, and I can't wait to see him in the same team as Maddison, Lameiras and Armstrong.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Definitely Murphys goal.

I think he is going to score a few like that, and I can't wait to see him in the same team as Maddison, Lameiras and Armstrong.

he's also going to waste a shit load of chances because all he see's is goal and refuses to bring others into goal scoring chances really we need to snap that out of him cause he will cost us more points then he earns.

Sutty

Armstrong's 2nd goal against Millwall for me. Just beautiful.

Murphy's was great as well.

I quite like Reda's as an aesthetically pleasing thump.

It's genuinely better than our goal of the season poll from last year.

wingy

Was that from the Lameiras reverse pass?
Which was very similar to the one JOB provided for him V Wigan.

hill83

he's also going to waste a shit load of chances because all he see's is goal and refuses to bring others into goal scoring chances really we need to snap that out of him cause he will cost us more points then he earns.

He's put in about 10 brilliant crosses right into the danger area. Admittedly he does like a shot though.

skybluegod

He's put in about 10 brilliant crosses right into the danger area. Admittedly he does like a shot though.

Exactly he does both, and normally gets the decision making right in both occasions, either to cut inside or go wide. He excites the fans because he's willing to take risks. Instead of just playing safe.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but at least he shoots we have had some teams lately that would only shoot on the goal line and still miss.

So I say GO FOR IT,,,,,,, In true City style:)

love it

PUSB

ccfc92

because we scored about 2 per month ;)

tbh, all 13 could win the award. we have been spoiled with the quality of goals so far this season :)

PVA

Wow, that last statement might just be the worst comment I've seen so far this season.

PVA

Silence is the enemy: A goal and three assists in his last three games for Murphy, do you really think he will cost us more points than he wins?!

Users who are viewing this thread