Goals amongst strikers (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Yes 15and ten would be very good. Southampton just with a change of manager took 2 months to get into playing well with each other. We have a new squad, we have seen improvement but there is a lot more to come.
next season we will really be a force, would be great to get into the playoffs this season but can't see us doing as well as last season. With a few minor tweaks this summer, next season will be special

Astute

I'd be happy if they had between 25 and 30 between them. It isn't as though they have been our main two strikers this season. They complement each other quite well. It doesn't matter who scores as long as someone does.

In a full season 20 is the aim for a good striker.

rob9872

Adding goals for Ohare, Godden and Tats too then it's fine although I still think Wright can finish on 20.

clint van damme

Wright is currently on 11 goals and Simms on 5.

if they can end on 15 and 10 respectively, would you consider those good returns for their first seasons here?

I would, though agree given where Wright is now he should end up with more

Flying Fokker

Wright is currently on 11 goals and Simms on 5.

if they can end on 15 and 10 respectively, would you consider those good returns for their first seasons here?
Absolutely. Our squad is carrying us forwards. We’re scoring more goals under this system.

Hobo

I would rather have the goals spread around. If you are over reliant on one striker and they get injured it causes big problems, even if it is just from a psychologic perspective.

Ash

I would rather have the goals spread around. If you are over reliant on one striker and they get injured it causes big problems, even if it is just from a psychologic perspective.

Makes you even more grateful Vik wasn’t injured last year, would’ve derailed the entire season!

Users who are viewing this thread