Going with what we've got???? (1 Viewer)

Didge76

Have now heard from two people who have spoken to members of the staff at CCFC and they've stated that things are not good financially and will be going with what they've got supplemented by the younger players. Not sure how true it is. Wouldn't surprise me to be fair.

chiefdave

Have now heard from two people who have spoken to members of the staff at CCFC and they've stated that things are not good financially and will be going with what they've got supplemented by the younger players. Not sure how true it is. Wouldn't surprise me to be fair.
Someone had better let Mowbray know as he's talking about several new signings and some loans coming in.

ajsccfc

There's one new guy apparently waiting at Ryton to train and then sign up in two weeks, in addition to the other targets we don't know about.

Otis

Thing is, that's two people who have spoken to you that have spoken to someone else.

You have already got a Chinese whisper right there.

Didge76

Just saying what I'd heard!!! Not making it up and for your info one of the members of staff was the manager himself!!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I don't know if we will be going with what is, I doubt it, TM will need more than what we have now and wouldn't talk about players due in if it couldn't happen. He has said it might take till end of August though. Staff can put two and two together and get to five sometimes

However it would not surprise me if things were tight. There is no regular income coming in May, June & July but expenses going out. Yes they will have received some season ticket income They will have had to catch up any shortfall from last years cashflow, perhaps repay the Seppala loan, have they had to pay out any interest, have they received any add ons yet or stage payments from past transfers, have they had to pay out on Jones or agents fees, has the set up with Ticketmaster cost them?

The club is operating on very tight margins of cashflow certainly

matesx

TM discusses doom n gloom with ordinary punters.

This guy and some geezer at Neeton the other day.

What kind of manager is he? Sack him now.

Skyblueweeman

I need to bookmark this to resurrect every time we make a signing...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know...I don't understand why this type of bullshit appears on occasion.

We've paid money for Jones recently, brought in 2 players on perm contracts and are about to sign another apparently.

Yes we have money from wages like Flecks etc but it's not as no one else is coming in.

I can't wait for the season to start so we can start slagging our players off again. Then we can veer away from shit like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

TM discusses doom n gloom with ordinary punters.

This guy and some geezer at Neeton the other day.

What kind of manager is he? Sack him now.
I thought he was a professional football manager, not some gossiping old washer woman.

Agree, sack him.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

More doom gloom and despondency, have spoken to the main man and he's very positive and upbeat so my glass is still half-full!
Now I know you're blinkered but even you should be able to tell the difference between a man and a woman surely?
Oh and make sure you keep your finger over the hole in the bottom

robbiekeane

More doom gloom and despondency, have spoken to the main man and he's very positive and upbeat so my glass is still half-full!
I think his point was this is nothing new so it's a no story...was actually trying to be positive i think so strange of you to take that approach

ajsccfc

Just saying what I'd heard!!! Not making it up and for your info one of the members of staff was the manager himself!!!

Why would you originally go with a vague 'members of the staff at CCFC' if one of them was the manager?

Lord_Nampil

see when not everyone believes what they read in the telegraph or on its website, but when its a video of the manager saying exactly what is reported it seems to me we are going with what we have got plus 3 players we are going to sign when there back from their tour, plus anyone else we want to sign ........

skybluesam66

so we came back to training around july1. went to austria around july 10
TM goes back to the N east whenever he can to be with his family - and that makes it that at the nuneaton game, he wasnt worried about the match - he spend all of his time telling anybody that would listen that we havent got a pot to piss in
At the same time we are buying new players - venus has been promoted - and we have all gone on a tour to Austria (which wouldnt have happened if things were so bleak)
So we will not go with what we have, I would guess 4 permanents and 4 loans before the end of the window

Hobo

I don't care what your drug dealer says. But at least he keeps you happy.

Otis

Yep, definitely right then.

No new players coming in and McCann obviously won't be coming either and it must be pointless having talks with Kelvin Wilson.

Mowbray obviously doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Last edited:

vow

Yep, definitely right then.

No new players coming in and McCann obviously won't be coming either and it must be pointless having talks with Kelvin Long.

Mowbray obviously doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
Do you mean Kevin Long or Kelvin Wilson? or have they transmuted into 1 big fook off player?

Otis

Could have sworn I typed Kelvin Wilson.

Gremlins I tell thee, Gremlins!!!!

Edited.

Users who are viewing this thread