Gone Global !!!! (1 Viewer)

Spionkop

Don't knock it. If this fan's passion brings some much needed publicity to our plight then he's helping.
To be honest I'm surprised how tame our fans are. I'm not calling for violent protests, but I would have thought the younger element amongst our supporters might have made more of a fuss.

magic82ball

Looks like a hunger strike might do him good.

kg82

Don't knock it. If this fan's passion brings some much needed publicity to our plight then he's helping.
To be honest I'm surprised how tame our fans are. I'm not calling for violent protests, but I would have thought the younger element amongst our supporters might have made more of a fuss.

No one's saying protests aren't in order - but a one man hunger strike isn't likely to ruffle any feathers! That's why he's a chump. If he think's he's hurting anyone but himself then I'm afraid he's simple. Only big numbers will have any semblance of an effect.

Colonel Mustard

It is ludicrous!

It serves no point whatsoever. Nobody cares about his welfare because he's at no risk of starvation. And because there are no health risks, nobody is going to bother checking that he honours his promise. It is an utterly meaningless gesture, and another humiliating moment for Nigel.

Another Coventry Cringe Moment.

Block19

I know it's a load of nonsense, but Nigel has created publicity about what's happening with our club and I don't think the march on empty offices in London will create any.

kg82

I know it's a load of nonsense, but Nigel has created publicity about what's happening with our club and I don't think the march on empty offices in London will create any.

Really? So if I went and asked the next person I walked past if they'd heard about it, they'd know? I don't think they would.

Ashdown1

Just imagine not scoffing your favourites for 24 Hours on every supposed home game?! Surely these Saturdays are made for a few beers and a curry/Chinese. Mental or dedicated I'm not sure but as someone says any publicity is good publicity.
City to stay in Cov please but not SISU under any circumstances !

Users who are viewing this thread