Good deal from the City ! (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy88

All those price cut backs on tickets have clearly lead to having to use monkeys to type up the advertising and marketing. Stating it's the jpt quarter final match on Sunday 9th November then saying as we vow to get our name in the hat for the 2nd round of the country's oldest cup competition. Shows the quality of the people that run our club really.

Ashdown

A season in Northampton trashed the finances and paying prima donnas too much Wonga for playing lower league football sealed the losses. Nowt to do with cut price offers, although I do take your point about the state of the education of the wider community these days !

SkyBlueSid

I saw that they were doing this for £10 + VAT for the Plymouth game and we would have gone for it had we not been away on holiday. I think they are really struggling to sell the hospitality packages this season. We have had this a couple of times in the past and there were loads of us on the top balcony. Last couple of games there have been about 10 people sat there. The problem seems to be that the full packages seem to value a fairly ordinary mass-catered meal at around £50.

Ashdown

I've snapped this deal up this morning. Seems like a bargain to me and it's half price for the youngsters under 16.

pusbccfc

Why would anyone want to sit in the corporate seats? Atmosphere is even worse than the rest of the ground.

AndreasB

All those price cut backs on tickets have clearly lead to having to use monkeys to type up the advertising and marketing. Stating it's the jpt quarter final match on Sunday 9th November then saying as we vow to get our name in the hat for the 2nd round of the country's oldest cup competition. Shows the quality of the people that run our club really.

Any twat can pick holes it but its a genuinely fantastic offer - corporate seats for £12.50. Still not good enough for some of you

Ashdown

It's not normally been my scene over the years, I like to be around where the noise is made but at these prices, a civilised beer in a glass and a nice pre and after match lounge is beginning to have some more appeal, especially for a relatively quiet game expected in the main stands. I'm not sure of the financial arrangements with ACL but doing it this way might mean me and my group are contributing more money into the club than we would otherwise when getting our pre match drinks elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread