"Good Morning Britain" (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

The weather being read from a Ricoh advertised square balloon this morning......Omen???

Gint11

No. That breakfast show is truely awful. ITV have spent years trying to find a popular format and they just can't do it. Bring back 'The big breakfast' on 4. Class! Does anyone listen to Johnny Vaughan on Saturday Talksport. Hilarious!!!

ohitsaidwalker king power

No. That breakfast show is truely awful. ITV have spent years trying to find a popular format and they just can't do it. Bring back 'The big breakfast' on 4. Class! Does anyone listen to Johnny Vaughan on Saturday Talksport. Hilarious!!!

1 lump or 2..its up too you..!!!

SkyBlueScottie

It was always Denise Van Outen that made me get up for The Big Breakfast. Class morning TV though. Woman in a tabbard.... More tea vicar...

Sky Blue Kid

Didn't take long to turn the OP from it's original post into something that has nothing to do with it. Couldn't give a frogs fat arse about Johnny Vaughan.......Denise Van Outen however........ Lol.

shmmeee

Apparently Kelly Brook had to had her auto cue written out phonetically because she couldn't pronounce "big words". That's my one BB Kelly Brook fact.

Gabby & Chris or Jonny and Denise, the rest were crap.

skybluetony176

Apparently Kelly Brook had to had her auto cue written out phonetically because she couldn't pronounce "big words". That's my one BB Kelly Brook fact.

Gabby & Chris or Jonny and Denise, the rest were crap.

I wouldn't mind getting up to Kelly Brook in the morning ;)

shmmeee

Then she should host "Morning Wank TV" or something and just sit about in her pants.

shmmeee

If he is, then I've reconsidered the name, should be the more subtle Morning Wood. You set it in a woodland area to throw off the censors.

Gosford Green

Susanna Reid was always a good bet to knock the first one of the day out to. Seems to not be the same one ITV or it is just me.

Gint11

didn't take long to turn the op from it's original post into something that has nothing to do with it. Couldn't give a frogs fat arse about johnny vaughan.......denise van outen however........ Lol.

soz

Users who are viewing this thread