Good news Villa is for sale! (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

Go on Sisu buy the Villa and move on. Just need to sell us on....

ccfcway

Buy Villa, sell the land and build a 70,000 seater stadium at the NEC, near the new high speed rail line, for the newly created "Greater Birmingham FC"

Also, we could then have "Greater Birmingham B" in League 3, playing at the Ricoh, you never know, Adam Barton might even get a game

Last edited:

Astute

Will be interesting to see the asking price. It will show how valueless our club is :mad:

Kingokings204

I see Byng is interested but only if a high speed rail is incorporated at spaghetti junction.

Kingokings204

I see Byng is interested but he forgot to press that send button again. He curses Hotmail.

ccfcway

" Twice this season there have been reports of Red Bull hoping to buy Villa and completely re-brand it, pumping plenty of money in whilst doing so"

:thinking about:

ccfcway

Will be interesting to see the asking price. It will show how valueless our club is :mad:

News of the sale was revealed by BBC reporter Pat Murphy, who said the likely asking price would be about £200m - which is £100m less than Lerner's estimated total investment in the club.

Kingokings204

News of the sale was revealed by BBC reporter Pat Murphy, who said the likely asking price would be about £200m - which is £100m less than Lerner's estimated total investment in the club.

Well for 200m I am going to offer 5m and see if I get it and then I can sell it on.:thinking about:

Kingokings204

Well for 200m I am going to offer 5m and see if I get it and then I can sell it on.:thinking about:

Or offer 175m and then sell agbonlahor, benteke, weimann, delph, baker, Ciaran clark and Guzan and then move the club to Gloucester whilst exposing an admin and then blame Birmingham city council for it all.

wingy

Fulham cost £150M with the obvious difference in real estate values .

How much would Everton cost?

Can't see him getting anywhere near that ,their fate looks about the same as ours around 13 yrs ago.

Moff

Buy Villa, sell the land and build a 70,000 seater stadium at the NEC, near the new high speed rail line, for the newly created "Greater Birmingham FC"

Also, we could then have "Greater Birmingham B" in League 3, playing at the Ricoh, you never know, Adam Barton might even get a game

Bloody hell. The posts on here just get more ridiculous everyday.

I mean as if Barton would get a game ;)

sky blue john

Sisu could buy Villa Park and move CCFC in on a ground share ???
Perfectly plausible because they don't give a shit about CCFC fans !!

Cov City Daytrader 87

Then again guys wouldn't it be ironic if Randy Lerner sold Villa and then tries to buy City off Sisu?:thinking about:

.........then again I can't see that happen!

Astute

Then again guys wouldn't it be ironic if Randy Lerner sold Villa and then tries to buy City off Sisu?:thinking about:

.........then again I can't see that happen!

They could do a swap. Could Lerner be as bad as SISU?

Kingokings204

Just read RL comments and it looks like villa need a sale and quick. It seems he is set to sell anyone worth a decent sum and hire only lower league talent like he has done the last few seasons. Maybe villa v cov in the championship season after next?

dongonzalos

I believe it was bought for 62 million with its own 42 capacity stadium and premiership team.

So if we build our 12-15 k one in league one.
Not to sure we will get our 75 million back?

Como

The interesting thing is that the owner knows he is not going to get out what he has put in, by about 100m.

That sounds about right with CCFC.

skybluetony176

The interesting thing is that the owner knows he is not going to get out what he has put in, by about 100m.

That sounds about right with CCFC.

I saw that on Midlands Today last night. I hope someone from sisu was watching and have now realised that they have zero chance of a return on their investment and the best thing that they can do is sell now to the highest bidder and cut their losses.

The Fulham sale figures also tell the same story. I don't think Al Fayed lost as much as £100M but he did take a hit.

The Gentleman

I believe it was bought for 62 million with its own 42 capacity stadium and premiership team.

So if we build our 12-15 k one in league one.
Not to sure we will get our 75 million back?

Come on now Dongo, don't you know that the fanzone they are talking about will probably produce around £40 million a year on it's own :whistle:

zigojacko

I'd love to see SISU buy Villa- that would be entertaining.

Nah, seriously though, I don't think I could wish what we've had to go through on any club, even one of our longest rivals.

Sky Blue Dal

I'd love to see SISU buy Villa- that would be entertaining.

Nah, seriously though, I don't think I could wish what we've had to go through on any club, even one of our longest rivals.

Same here.. wouldn't wish it on any football club. Even if Villa is a rival, I rather see them financially stable and alive for the sake that we need them as much as they and Leicester need us. Without fans there is no football. Without football clubs there is no football.

I bet Celtic are dying for Rangers to come back .. they must miss the rivalry.

Users who are viewing this thread