Good weekend for the blaze (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Two wins, league table looking very tight, just 4 points between 1st & 5th.
http://www.ih-update.co.uk/html/league_table_htm.php

Tad

We travel to Nottingham this Wednesday to take on the panthers too. Tough game. To stay on the toes of the teams above a win is needed. Thankfully, Nottingham are missing a sniper so its possible with some strong defence work we can counter them. I'm sure Panthers will have a lot of possession of the puck though. They did in our last game too, there just struggling to do much with it.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Living in S. Wales, I played with the "Devils" in their first season to a minor extent(Not being good enough to make regular appearances lol) so my allegiances are split, and tend to "Sit on the fence" when they play each other. South Wales Police formed a team (Cardiff Bears) and I helped teach them to play Hockey and played with them also for a couple of years. Not had the opportunity to go to the "Dome" yet, but hope to travel up in the near future. Nice to see this section on the forums :D

Macca

We travel to Nottingham this Wednesday to take on the panthers too. Tough game. To stay on the toes of the teams above a win is needed. Thankfully, Nottingham are missing a sniper so its possible with some strong defence work we can counter them. I'm sure Panthers will have a lot of possession of the puck though. They did in our last game too, there just struggling to do much with it.

Could do with a sniper at the Ricoh

coundonskyblue

Living in S. Wales, I played with the "Devils" in their first season to a minor extent(Not being good enough to make regular appearances lol) so my allegiances are split, and tend to "Sit on the fence" when they play each other. South Wales Police formed a team (Cardiff Bears) and I helped teach them to play Hockey and played with them also for a couple of years. Not had the opportunity to go to the "Dome" yet, but hope to travel up in the near future. Nice to see this section on the forums :D

Was it you that attacked Benn Olson??

Users who are viewing this thread