Got a feeling (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

Cardiff will absolutely tonk us tomorrow!! Either that or we will do a 1-0.

bamalamafizzfazz

I am split with this game. We played really well against West Ham, I don't expect Cardiff to challenge as much but I have to agree unfortunately I don't see us getting a win and anything less that 3 points is disappointing for us right now.

georgehudson

i'd dearly love a win, & so would the squad & mgr, etc.,
but the hierarchy care nowt 4 us,
i'd take a defeat if it meant we were rid of 'you know who',
we have been reduced to a business with a FARCICALLY LIMITED product to parade,
whilst 'kd' & crew weave their OWN web,
how much longer are COVENTRY CITY FANS expected to put up with this !
s*su, or whatever your latest incarnate is,
do something honourable for once, and GO

to the players, manager, coaches, etc., i say,
COVENTRY CITY ARE A PROUD CLUB, & should never have been treated in this way, with 'divine intervention' you will succeed,
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN, **** leave OUR club,

PUSB

Paxman II

the problem we have is consistently performing well for 90 minutes keeping concentration. After the disappointment of defeat to West Ham the manager MUST motivate the players to get another performance equal to if not better than Saturdays. So far this season conventional wisdom says that will be an extremely tall order. 3 home games in a row and zero to show for it will have untold effect on this season.
...perhaps we will get some luck.

Otis

I see only defeat unfortunately. Thought we were excellent on Saturday but we also tired badly. I just wonder how much that game took out of us and also think that defeat must have really hit the morale of the team.

Add to this the fact that we have a dreadful record against Cardiff here.

Doesn't bode well. :(

Hope I'm wrong.

covcity4life

even thought we played well vs whu i expect us to lose this game as cardiff will outplay us on the ground

agaisnt west ham we only had to defend the long ball for the most part,cardiff will be alot more incisive and dangerous

CUS Wyken

Best i seen us play Saturday for a while BUT let’s not forget West Ham were poor 1st half I thought, maybe we made them look poor but they still didn’t look like a top 2 team and I’ve seen better teams this season.

Cardiff are a good away team and tonight will be tough. We need to start with some urgency and get at them. Midfield will be crucial tonight; they have Whittingham in midfield who in my eyes is one of the best midfielders in the league. We need to mark him out the game tonight. Maybe put Bigi on him.

charlievictor

I think we'll do alright. We outplayed WH for 60 minutes, I think that's the problem at the moment, we either have the legs or the mentality to only play 3/4 of the game.

I think we could snatch a 1-0/2-1 if AT subs at the right times or at least get a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread