Great unanswered questions (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

If we’re going down the route of song lyrics, Mr Brightside “he takes off her dress now”.

Why was he wearing her dress?

rob9872

If we’re going down the route of song lyrics, Mr Brightside “he takes off her dress now”.

Why was he wearing her dress?
Cause she was 'taking a drag'

fatso

Do any of you remember the blue goldfish that lived in the toilet pan at most schools?

I never did get to see it, despite being given plenty of opertunity to look for it by the older boys. Apparently every one else could see it bar me!

Sky_Blue_Daz

If goths want to be individual how come they all look the same ?

Otis

More importantly why do City fans have an affinity with either Celtic or Rangers in some antiquated sectarian tribalism? I dislike both in the way I dislike Liverpool and Man Utd too.
When I was at school you had to either be Rangers or Celtic and I remember games in the 70's and 80's where the West End would be chanting Rangers/Celtic alternately.

You had to be one or the other.

wingy

More importantly why do City fans have an affinity with either Celtic or Rangers in some antiquated sectarian tribalism? I dislike both in the way I dislike Liverpool and Man Utd too.
Was it Liverpool that also seemed to have an element of that at boardroom level .

rob9872

Was it Liverpool that also seemed to have an element of that at boardroom level .
Not sure tbh but most Liverpool seem to be celtic and Everton are rangers. Not sure if that's a blue thing or just one on each side.

skybluetony176

Bit of trivia for you. In our Coventry homes was originally a folk song from Liverpool called in our Liverpool homes which also included the line “if you want a cathedral we’ve got one to spare”. Liverpool is the only city in the UK that officially has two cathedrals. A catholic one and a Protestant one. Reason being a history of Irish catholic immigration. Liverpool also used to be as sectarian as Glasgow until the catholic and Protestant dockers united to strike for fair pay, better working conditions and stand together against other social injustices. They soon found out that they had a lot in common and sectarianism was bullshit in the big scheme of things. I’m sure you’ll still find sectarianism in Liverpool if you go looking for it but nothing compared to Glasgow or Northern Ireland.

Otis

Doesn't matter how individual you try to be, you can guarantee someone will copy you

I found that to my cost myself after I started serial killing.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

Once the demarcation lines have been established, It’s a bit like me and the mrs pillow talk. She knows what a casemate is, why the Nazi’s were beaten during the battle of Normandy and the devaluation of the French Franc against the Reichsmark after the capitulation of France in WW2

OffenhamSkyBlue

Bit of trivia for you. In our Coventry homes was originally a folk song from Liverpool called in our Liverpool homes which also included the line “if you want a cathedral we’ve got one to spare”. Liverpool is the only city in the UK that officially has two cathedrals. A catholic one and a Protestant one. Reason being a history of Irish catholic immigration. Liverpool also used to be as sectarian as Glasgow until the catholic and Protestant dockers united to strike for fair pay, better working conditions and stand together against other social injustices. They soon found out that they had a lot in common and sectarianism was bullshit in the big scheme of things. I’m sure you’ll still find sectarianism in Liverpool if you go looking for it but nothing compared to Glasgow or Northern Ireland.
Ain't ChatGPT brilliant? :D

shmmeee

Now, I’m not a Fat Fokker by any stretch of the imagination.

Why are sports socks so tight/ manufactured for spider legs?

Are they supposed to do some form of compression too? I’ve no idea, only running I do involves holding R2 in FIFA

SkyBlueSoul

It's weird, you can see by the way so many footballers cut holes in the back that they're too tight. Surely that suggests your product isn't suitable.

SBT

When should you use the small button on a toilet flush instead of the big one? And if you press both together, does that take a screenshot of the bowl?

rob9872

When should you use the small button on a toilet flush instead of the big one? And if you press both together, does that take a screenshot of the bowl?

I think of it as small one for wees, large one for poos.

Finham

Not sure tbh but most Liverpool seem to be celtic and Everton are rangers. Not sure if that's a blue thing or just one on each side.
I used to have a Liverpool supporting mate who denied this constantly, hated Celtic but loved Rangers and always did a Championship Manager league as them. I tried arguments like "but Kenny Dalglish?" but he just would not have it.

Greggs

Why dont pubes or body hair grow as fast as head hair?

Greggs

Got 2 pair of adult football sock size 8-11 from Sports Direct last week, wear them to work, it's a morning chore getting the fuckers on.

Users who are viewing this thread