Greetings (1 Viewer)

fatboyblue

As a Rangers supporter, I am saddened to hear that your club may be about to go through similar difficulties to those that we are currently experiencing up in Scotland. I just want to say good luck to you and I hope that you can come out the other side in one piece. I have always had a soft spot for your team due to the Colin Stein link, and wish you all the best.

Thanks Buddy. What do you think will happen with Rangers? I've heard the talk of the club being dissolved with a new club starting in non-league to avoid the transfer embargo of 12months. What do you think about this?

torchomatic

Thanks Fatboy. I think it's amazing how all football fans get together in times of trouble. It's a horrible way for it to happen obviously, but it's good that no matter who we support we think about the problems of other teams. I wouldn't want ANY team to suffer what we have, or you or Luton, Chester, etc. The fans are easily forgotten amongst the financial aspects of such things.

sky_blue_up_north

I think what has happened to Rangers is even more shocking than what has happened to us. Huge gates, massive fan base (including my wife!!). Colin Stein, what a great player he was for us. I remember his first game from the West End, he scored and there were about a dozen Rangers fans there to support him going mental. Happy days for both clubs.

fatboyblue

Thanks Buddy. What do you think will happen with Rangers? I've heard the talk of the club being dissolved with a new club starting in non-league to avoid the transfer embargo of 12months. What do you think about this?

Its now got so complicated that its almost impossible to predict the outcome. Whatever happens there will always be a Rangers in some form or other. The club will never die, the fantastic Rangers support won't let that happen. It may be a long way back, but we'll be there every step of the way. Follow Follow. I'm sure you guys on here will feel exactly the same.

Otis

Good luck to all you Rangers supporters.

At school you were either Celtic or Rangers and I've always been a Blue rather than a Hoop. :D

What a mess and as per usual, it is the men at the top who have fooked it up.

canleykid

I go to watch Celtic now and then especially v rangers,I don't get all the sectarian stuff but have to say its an amazing experience,I think if the sfa don't help rangers to get out of this mess Scottish football will die on its arse,Scottish fans are fantastic I've watched Scotland a lot but if rangers aren't given some guidance and support it will be the end of Scottish football and the sfa will have to take some of the blame,why punish the clubs and supporters why not punish the bastards that ruin clubs properly ie take there assets of them and leave them with nothing,because if you take a football club away from its supporters it would be one of the saddest days of that persons life.

Cov 4 Prem

If only we were closer together, could merge fill a stadium with passionate fans and become Coventry Rangers in the English tier so you could break away from the SFA.

Brighton Sky Blue

As a Rangers supporter, I am saddened to hear that your club may be about to go through similar difficulties to those that we are currently experiencing up in Scotland. I just want to say good luck to you and I hope that you can come out the other side in one piece. I have always had a soft spot for your team due to the Colin Stein link, and wish you all the best.

Go to uni in Scotland and have a friend who's an Ibrox die-hard; the OF has its fair share of nuts on either side but I've always taken a dim view of Celtic and the plastic paddies they attract. Craig Whyte, though he's been banned from the Scottish game permanently, is the chief culprit behind the mess at Rangers and the rest of the club should not be made to unduly suffer from it.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Rangers are my second team so fingers crossed we can both get through this mess WATP PUSB!

covcity4life

Good luck to all you Rangers supporters.

At school you were either Celtic or Rangers and I've always been a Blue rather than a Hoop. :D

What a mess and as per usual, it is the men at the top who have fooked it up.

i was always a cov fan at school

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread