Grow some balls (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Will the Trust tell Sisu
1. We the fans will not attend home games at the Ricoh whilst there in charge.
2. We the fans will not attend any games outside the city if they plan to relocate.
3. Will the Trust grow some balls and just tell Sisu to f##k right off and don't come back .
Three simple questions, there is no need to palley up to this bunch of T**ts.just grow some balls, as you are meant to be the voice of us the fans !!!!!

Sbarcher

In which case all supporters should be members - this is not the reality.

Steve.B50

I agree, we are being as open as transparent as possible but its the individuals choice if they want to join or not.
Although not everyone agrees with everyone else we all have the same aim.

We can be one voice or lots of little voices.

Personally I just cannot wait to get back to just supporting my team.

psgm1

Banned
i agree, we are being as open as transparent as possible but its the individuals choice if they want to join or not.

Personally i just cannot wait to get back to just supporting my team.

and failing mioserably!

Why don't you want a share issue for the fans?

Why when no real fan is sitting on the fence the trust is determined to do so?

So many questions yet no answers!

Cracks are showing guys _ youhave been sussed for what you truly are!

Not pleasent

we wont answer your question but still join us

sbt laughable

stupot07

I agree, we are being as open as transparent as possible but its the individuals choice if they want to join or not.

Personally I just cannot wait to get back to just supporting my team.

What is that aim?

psgm1

Banned
Will the Trust tell Sisu
1. We the fans will not attend home games at the Ricoh whilst there in charge.
2. We the fans will not attend any games outside the city if they plan to relocate.
3. Will the Trust grow some balls and just tell Sisu to f##k right off and don't come back .
Three simple questions, there is no need to palley up to this bunch of T**ts.just grow some balls, as you are meant to be the voice of us the fans !!!!!

NEVER going to happen. They LONG ago stopped even trying to represent thwe fans and now are all about self promotion. Having membership for its OWN sake is pointless.

Just look how much bile and hatred this bunch let froth out when I said they should allow the fans to own shares in the club!

How can ANY group claiming to represent the fans NOT support this?

Only on that doesn't actually want the fans power, but that power for themselves!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

NEVER going to happen. They LONG ago stopped even trying to represent thwe fans and now are all about self promotion. Having membership for its OWN sake is pointless.

Just look how much bile and hatred this bunch let froth out when I said they should allow the fans to own shares in the club!

Only on that doesn't actually want the fans power, but that power for themselves!

Bile and hatred? I think that only you have shown this I now actually am starting to feel sorry for you, you obviously love the City like we all do,but this idea that somehow the trust have it in for you is within your own mind. You obviously believe it so I'll leave it atthat problem is that now no matter what the thread is about you bring up the trust strange. I think now I'll leave you in your world of self pity and imaginary persecution where you are obviusly happy:wave:

SkyBlueSwiss

and failing mioserably!

Not pleasent

sbt laughable

Getting very boring and silly now.
Please take your silliness somewhere else.

Covcraig@bury

Originally Posted by psgm1:
and failing mioserably!

Not pleasent

sbt laughable

.. Totally agree . .. The trust. Who suppose to repricent the fans only repricent their members .
But I haven't seen anything from the Trust that would make me want to join them.
The Trust are sitting on the fence and going along with whatever ACL/ SISU say. Yes there asking questions, but so is every man and their dog including the media.
SO if you want me to join the Trust I would like to see on the front page of the Telegraph ( we the fans of Coventry city fc ) will not support you in any form, we want you out of Coventry ASAP. And don't come back.

rupert_bear

Originally Posted by psgm1:
and failing mioserably!

Not pleasent

sbt laughable

.. Totally agree . .. The trust. Who suppose to repricent the fans only repricent their members .
But I haven't seen anything from the Trust that would make me want to join them.
The Trust are sitting on the fence and going along with whatever ACL/ SISU say. Yes there asking questions, but so is every man and their dog including the media.
SO if you want me to join the Trust I would like to see on the front page of the Telegraph ( we the fans of Coventry city fc ) will not support you in any form, we want you out of Coventry ASAP. And don't come back.
You talk like an arse to be honest, don't join then but please don't bore us with your reasons. It might escape your interlect but the Trust don't print the Telegraph or decide what goes on it's front page. The questions to ACL and SISU have been asked and if you read this website regular you will know that. They can only ask the questions they can't dictate the answers.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

The Trust , let's have a meeting to decide when to have the next meeting.
Here another statement from the Trust,
And here's the latest statement from the Trust.

Words but not one sign of any action.

I really do think the select few at the top table on the Trust are just trying to get a seat on the board at Ccfc !!!

Just my thoughts ! Like it or not

Covcraig@bury

I want to see the coffin again !

Pmsl. Hanging off JH. Christ that was embarrassing .

Viva the revolution . With comical Jan ffs.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The Trust , let's have a meeting to decide when to have the next meeting.
Here another statement from the Trust,
And here's the latest statement from the Trust.

Words but not one sign of any action.

I really do think the select few at the top table on the Trust are just trying to get a seat on the board at Ccfc !!!

Just my thoughts ! Like it or not

12 months ago the trust were telling everybody what was happening what did most people do? Sat there and ignored it. Now that the shits hit the fan what do we do? Slag each other off instead of doing something.

Suggestion all you who think that the trust are not doing what it should be JOIN the trust GO to a meeting and PUT your ideas to the VOTE and CHANGE it. If you dont like the board then vote for another one on.

It's very easy to come on a site like this and slag off anybody but lets see you at a meeting ask who I am at a meeting and I'll tell you nothing to hide,however will others do the same :thinking about:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

12 months ago the trust were telling everybody what was happening what did most people do? Sat there and ignored it. Now that the shits hit the fan what do we do? Slag each other off instead of doing something.

Suggestion all you who think that the trust are not doing what it should be JOIN the trust GO to a meeting and PUT your ideas to the VOTE and CHANGE it. If you dont like the board then vote for another one on.

It's very easy to come on a site like this and slag off anybody but lets see you at a meeting ask who I am at a meeting and I'll tell you nothing to hide,however will others do the same :thinking about:

No responses I see why is that? Is it because its easier to be negative about something rather than getting involved?

italiahorse

Get involved with the trust, gather the opinion of what fans really want and then make all efforts to achieve it.
Get SISU out regardless is a stupid plan.

Users who are viewing this thread