Gta 6 (1 Viewer)

Fysnkysc

Finally after many years of boring gta v, they're releasing gta 6 trailer next month 🤗.

ajsccfc

Hopefully it means there's not a ridiculous wait between trailer and release but experience tells me I'm being overly optimistic. The good part is it means all the online dorks won't be spamming RELEASE GTA 6 TRAILER to every post they see, the bad part is they'll just spam something about it's gone woke with a female character or something equally thick

pusbccfc

Looks truly incredible. Shame we have to wait so long.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Strange watching this after having just spent an extended period of time in Miami.

I remember having the same thing when GTA V came out and I had been living in California. It was so accurate I managed to pinpoint the exact toilet cubicle on muscle beach that I had taken a visit to only several weeks previous.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah but what will the gameplay be like, that's just the videos that never look like the game?

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Looks really good, 2025 seems an age away. Apparently the map is twice as big as GTA 5 which is mental.

A bit disappointed it's not set in the 80's again though. Loved the atmosphere and feel of Vice City

Sick Boy

Strange watching this after having just spent an extended period of time in Miami.

I remember having the same thing when GTA V came out and I had been living in California. It was so accurate I managed to pinpoint the exact toilet cubicle on muscle beach that I had taken a visit to only several weeks previous.
Lighting Cuban cigars with $100 notes no doubt.

ajsccfc

Yeah but what will the gameplay be like, that's just the videos that never look like the game?
Rockstar don't tend to show any gameplay but their trailers use the game engine so it should look as good as it does in the video, they're one of the few developers who don't end up downgrading the visuals. I'd be surprised if there's no delay from whatever their announced release date will be though, they're dependable for a long wait.

Tommo1993

Looking forward to it very much. Loved GTA5, but wondering how much of 1TB it’s gonna eat up. Hopefully following up with the RDR3 rumours too.

Greggs

Do I need a PS5 now? Don't play my PS4 anymore, but reckon I'd get into GTA again.

Greggs

He can buy a switch size hand held computer, cost home around £1200 but they're pretty good. I've got some Japanese one take it on plane with me.

Can watch TV or shit but I just play runescape.
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

Users who are viewing this thread