Guess The Crowd v Notts County (1 Viewer)

theferret

Pretty sure every other Club had promotional matches.
Unable to cater for our capacity granted .

Yeah, Notts got a couple of big gates based on a £2 offer.

I think our gates were fine. We averaged more than anyone else, so gate receipts would have been far in excess of other leading clubs. Lincoln and Luton particularly filled their grounds with ST holders paying £13 a game. Around half our average taken up by people paying up to £25 a pop. Would like more through the gate sure, but our attendances have hardly put us at a disadvantage.

pusbccfc

Where are all the fans from Wembley?

Makes you wonder if they would return if we would get to the final.

Bennosdancingfeet

Off subject slightly, just purchased 2 and went for ticketfast option, is it pretty straightforward to get in as they are not like you push them in the turnstile and wait for the green light to gain entry.

Tommo72

I’m purchasing now but there is no postal option on my dropdown box? The deadline is tomorrow lunchtime, anyone else got this issue?

Nick

Administrator
Off subject slightly, just purchased 2 and went for ticketfast option, is it pretty straightforward to get in as they are not like you push them in the turnstile and wait for the green light to gain entry.
Yeah you just print, fold and put them in the scanner

Tommo72

How come it literally lets anyone purchase 18-21 and OAP tickets? How do they even validate it? Crazy

no_loyalty

Give them a chance, only went on sale today!

They are all waiting for the "If you buy a ticket for the Notts County semi final first leg, you will be guaranteed a ticket for Wembley if we make it through", announcement

Bennosdancingfeet

The predictable debate of ‘I’m a better Cov fan than you’ has plenty of life left in it....

I’ve never understood the jealousy and bitterness towards fairweather/part timers. If anything they’re the ones missing out and we get a sniff of something exciting,the loyal brigade don’t want them there.... confusing as fuck

Tommo72

I’ve never understood the jealousy and bitterness towards fairweather/part timers. If anything they’re the ones missing out and we get a sniff of something exciting,the loyal brigade don’t want them there.... confusing as fuck

I agree, for every argument there is possibly a counter argument. I heard it on Saturday....’Where have all these been all season’ blah blah.... says the fan who has been 3 times etc

It’s pathetic.

Frank Sidebottom

How come it literally lets anyone purchase 18-21 and OAP tickets? How do they even validate it? Crazy
I think when you scan them the machine flashes a different colour or makes a different noise to alert the attention of the stewards at the turnstile that are usually too busy telling someone they're at the wrong gate to notice.

no_loyalty

I think when you scan them the machine flashes a different colour or makes a different noise to alert the attention of the stewards at the turnstile that are usually too busy telling someone they're at the wrong gate to notice.

The stewards check all tickets prior to entry

Sky Blue Harry H

I agree, for every argument there is possibly a counter argument. I heard it on Saturday....’Where have all these been all season’ blah blah.... says the fan who has been 3 times etc

It’s pathetic.

Otis needs his space in Block 20, so he doesn't like these 'Johnny come lately' types - he will however allow them to sit in his vicinity providing they agree to purchase one of his pre-booked train tickets to the play off final.

Bennosdancingfeet

It’s pathetic.

Do the hardcore loyalist with elitist attitudes want a huge crowd cheering the team on or should the club make it ST holders only for the play offs FFS!!! Genuine question? Because I class someone who’s been 3 times as well as someone who’s been to every game as cov fans.

Users who are viewing this thread