Guess the gate (1 Viewer)

Otis

Im intrigued !! What could be even close to a better opportunity than going up the Ricoh to watch us go top of the league.

Not going to blow my own trumpet on here unfortunately. ;) If anything comes of it then I'll let everyone know .....

But obviously not strangers on a football forum. :D

Johnnythespider

Bought my bro a ticket this morning and then he asked if I could get him the half season ticket so there will be one less than the official attendance, just wondering if they will refund the match ticket when I pick them up tomorrow !

Otis

How many have we already sold? I've not seen a figure. Also if more are sold upfront, then there may be less POTD's? Supposed to be bloody freezing tomorrow too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

2 degrees max, so possibly could be around freezing point. Time to get out the winter woolies, tartan rugs and flasks.

SlowerThanPlatt

11,700 home tickets sold. Expect that to rise to 12,000 by tomorrow morning.

Gillingham have sold 500 so far. Probably 700 by 3PM.

So the attendance at the moment is 12,200+

bawtryneal

Not going to blow my own trumpet on here unfortunately. ;) If anything comes of it then I'll let everyone know .....

But obviously not strangers on a football forum. :D

Well good luck to you Otis, whatever it is. Hope it works out

theferret

Will comfortably be over 14K based on sales so far. Given the amount of people (who aren't regulars) I know who are paying on the gate tomorrow, coupled with the extra security checks, has delayed kick off written all over it.

letsallsingtogether

Trouble is they are still having problems with ticket sales, our friend went up to Tesco's to collect our tickets at 3.30pm, and was told they could not get served before closing time at 5.30pm so wouldn't let them in the queue.
There were only 25 people in that queue!!!

2 hours to serve 25 people. It is a joke

SkyBlue_Bear83

Trouble is they are still having problems with ticket sales, our friend went up to Tesco's to collect our tickets at 3.30pm, and was told they could not get served before closing time at 5.30pm so wouldn't let them in the queue.
There were only 25 people in that queue!!!

2 hours to serve 25 people. It is a joke
They don't even do ticket collection at the Tesco store do they?

And they've constantly said the tesco store isn't primarily a ticket outlet and people should go to butts park arena.

Pipehitterz

missing it tomorrow, absolutely gutted, but have no choice, only person that can help me out is me old man, but he's just had an op so simply cannot help. 2 season tickets going begging

wingy

Likewise got a text Tuesday night
Working near Heathrow, would have knocked It back but 6-8 months work riding on it next year. :-(

letsallsingtogether

They don't even do ticket collection at the Tesco store do they?

And they've constantly said the tesco store isn't primarily a ticket outlet and people should go to butts park arena.

Sorry that makes it ok then my mistake.

Skyblueweeman

Yep, I am now. Turned down an excellent opportunity in order to go, so yep, I'll be there.

Everyone up their calculations by 1. Thanks.

Nice one. I was going for 14,114 but now we're hitting the heady heights of 14,115.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Gate 20 for me it's my lucky gate:whistle:

anything above 13k is good this is the third division

stevefloyd

14807 people still need a little more evidence that things are changing and to overcome the fiasco that was sixfields

stevefloyd

Thats 14807 my guess at the gate not 14807 people need more evidence I would imagine its a lot more than that

Samo

I think the cold snap and the terror threat will mean you are all way over the mark. I hope to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread