Guess the Yeovil attendance...... (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

not a cup semi final game ,180 mins from wembley and a chance for this generation to finally see their team at wembley....12500

kg82

Point of the thread is more people will buy a ticket for a cup semi final that are selling for a fiver than a league game, of which there are 23 at home, that are selling for £20+. Am I right? Or is there some ulterior motive for this?

stupot07

Point of the thread is more people will buy a ticket for a cup semi final that are selling for a fiver than a league game, of which there are 23 at home, that are selling for £20+. Am I right? Or is there some ulterior motive for this?

Yep, no ulterior motive. Just a bit of perspective while we're all patting ourselves on the back for selling out a cup semi final at £5 a pop.

Bennosdancingfeet

I know we are one of the cheapest tickets in league 1 but it does prove that money has ruined football.

The price is spot on, I know many blokes who are taking the kids to the game, a new generation of fans.

Steve.B50

Yeovil are poor supporters away was told they only took 57 away to Sheffield Wed last season.
However, they might want to visit a decent stadium and make a day out of it so they may bring 200.
I would go for 12,400

Dan Griffin

Yeovil are poor supporters away was told they only took 57 away to Sheffield Wed last season.
However, they might want to visit a decent stadium and make a day out of it so they may bring 200.
I would go for 12,400

Not surprised, shit football, shit team, why would anyone want to travel to Sheffield to watch those? ;)

Otis

If we beat Crewe, there will be a knock on affect, so I'm going to guess 14000, if we don't beat Crewe 10500

Yep. Beat Crewe and it will be much improved. Maybe 14,000.

Turn on the style against Crewe in front of the 'lost' City fans and it could be even higher.

Macca

I would go for 12,400

Where's the game being held then? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread