Gunnar (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
2 more today!!!!!

What are they feeding him?

If they have got the Gunnar we saw in the first season, they have got a top quality player. We didn't see the same player in the last two seasons, more's the pity. I was disappointed he left, not devastated. King was the one to keep, Westwood would have been an absolute treat, Gunnar would have been nice. Them's the breaks.

Covstu

The difference is that he has better support and options from out wide and ball winning midfielders. He had this in his first season with us but then effectively played a defensive midfielder after that and was scared to come past the half way line never mind shoot at goal. Looks like they have used him to his strengths which we failed to do after one season.

GGBluebird

Gunnersson has probably been our best midfielder this season. He started out as a defensive midfielder but Malky has now pushed him on as an attacking midfielder next to Whittingham and its paying dividend. With Done Cowie and Conway out wide, Macphail sitting deep (sometimes Kiss) Gunnersson is really shining.
Turner has been starting games recently and seems a bit of a beast. Big calming influence at the back but is prone to silly errors. Hes been playing with Hudson recently but that dont seem to be working, i can see him playing with Gerard this sunday

Come back in 15 games and provide an update please would be good to get your view then. He was a bit of a one season wondar for us if you ask me, when you are losing games like we are though its easy to only remember the good parts of a departed player.

Covstu

Gunnersson has probably been our best midfielder this season. He started out as a defensive midfielder but Malky has now pushed him on as an attacking midfielder next to Whittingham and its paying dividend. With Done Cowie and Conway out wide, Macphail sitting deep (sometimes Kiss) Gunnersson is really shining.
Turner has been starting games recently and seems a bit of a beast. Big calming influence at the back but is prone to silly errors. Hes been playing with Hudson recently but that dont seem to be working, i can see him playing with Gerard this sunday

Would agree on both points GG, he needs to be playing more attacking football and wyou will see the best out of gunnar. BT has come on leaps and bounds over last season but he does make the odd clanger which usually leads to a goal or two throughout the season but another great prospect for the future. Coventry's loss, Cardiff's gain on both!

Users who are viewing this thread