Gyo voted best player in EFL (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

442 annual best players in the league has just given Victor the best player in this months Mag.

Only Coventry player in top 50 and no spot for Hamer which is mystifying.

But ‘apparently’ voted by the fans…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fergusons_Beard

b1b9d910dc0de58079a7f2949ec90dbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

torchomatic

He wouldn't. People don't like to hear it, but we're thriving without him.

LOL. We're thriving **despite** not having him. We'd be top six already if we did.

sotvtoday

West Ham are keen on Coventry and Sweden striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24, who is valued at around £20m. (Sun)

Brentford, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leeds and Leicester are all also monitoring Gyokeres. (90min)

Kilclines curly mullet

LOL. We're thriving **despite** not having him. We'd be top six already if we did.
Difficult to prove either way.

I think we struggled at the start of the season trying to find a system / formula without O‘hare (also Palmer not being fully fit)

We have adapted our style of play in that on occasion we are more direct and this has worked.

In addition, I think Hamer and Allen have flourished without O’hare and have stepped up their game.

Im not convinced we would be higher in the league if O’hare had been available for most of the season.

slowpoke

West Ham are keen on Coventry and Sweden striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24, who is valued at around £20m. (Sun)

Brentford, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leeds and Leicester are all also monitoring Gyokeres. (90min)
These rumours and speculation will go on all summer only Brentford of those listed are guaranteed premier football next season most don’t even know who their manager will be, as for West Ham if he is still there I can’t think of amore uninspiring boring bloke to play for than David Moyes has to be the most overrated manager in the premier league.

Grendel

These rumours and speculation will go on all summer only Brentford of those listed are guaranteed premier football next season most don’t even know who their manager will be, as for West Ham if he is still there I can’t think of more uninspiring boring manager to play for than David Moyes the most overrated manager in the premier league.

Moyes has a 44% win rate with West Ham

Sky Blue Harry H

Moyes has a 44% win rate with West Ham
Maybe - suspect that must be heavily slanted to early on in his tenure, and is now falling off a cliff. Some of those Europa league games against minnows will be helping prop up that ratio.

Sky Blue Pete

Difficult to prove either way.

I think we struggled at the start of the season trying to find a system / formula without O‘hare (also Palmer not being fully fit)

We have adapted our style of play in that on occasion we are more direct and this has worked.

In addition, I think Hamer and Allen have flourished without O’hare and have stepped up their game.

Im not convinced we would be higher in the league if O’hare had been available for most of the season.
It’s what I most admire robins for. He always finds a way to change and get results

slowpoke

What has he won, what has he looked like winning.
Another manager stealing a living along with a few others on a reputed £5million a year ffs! I bet Robins ain’t on 5% of that, since he’s returned here MR has built and rebuilt successfully four teams in three divisions with little money and made to sell his best players,

Grendel

Another manager stealing a living along with a few others on a reputed £5million a year ffs! I bet Robins ain’t on 5% of that, since he’s returned here MR has built and rebuilt successfully four teams in three divisions with little money and made to sell his best players,

You seem to have a downer on him. He’s record at Everton was consistently good. Mostly top 6-8 I think they’d take that now

baldy

Another Roberto Martinez

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Wins nearly one in every other he has managed but not good enough - ok

slowpoke

You seem to have a downer on him. He’s record at Everton was consistently good. Mostly top 6-8 I think they’d take that now
Here’s a question for you then IF MR gets us to the premier league this season baring in mind his record here since he came back should we pay him a similar wage the likes of Moyes gets an apparent 5 million a year or even half that. According to a list I’ve seen Hasshutti was on £6 million at Southampton, Lampard £5 million at Everton, on that basis and on his proven record I’d say similar wage for Robins would be a bargain.

Grendel

Here’s a question for you then IF MR gets us to the premier league this season baring in mind his record here since he came back should we pay him a similar wage the likes of Moyes gets an apparent 5 million a year or even half that. According to a list I’ve seen Hasshutti was on £6 million at Southampton, Lampard £5 million at Everton, on that basis and on his proven record I’d say similar wage for Robins would be a bargain.

Moyes has been a premier league manager for most of this decade so clearly he’d command higher wages than someone promoted through the ranks

robbiethemole

All this speculation from no-nothing fucking idiot 'reporters' is getting so boring, ain't it???

I know we have a great talent in Vik, and it's to be expected, but only him and MR know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread