Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (10 Viewers)

Ian1779

Apparently the delay is because the Twitter Admin is desperately trying to figure out how to use this in the reveal.

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF
Can you reverse a GIF? That would work.

TomRad85

And his time in Equador playing in their top.league.

Plus representing his country at the Olympics and the world Cup.
Alexi Lalas' Wikipedia is taking quite the beating today. 10 games on loan in the Equador top division... impressive stuff.

TomRad85

Padova seem to have been relegated during his last season ad now languish in Serie C
Wikipedia definitely has to do a lot of heavy lifting with Lalas' career. Although from going down this rabbit hole i find out Serie C is split into groups, which is weird.

David O'Day

Wikipedia definitely has to do a lot of heavy lifting with Lalas' career. Although from going down this rabbit hole i find out Serie C is split into groups, which is weird.
Turns out Padova folded for a while in 2014, must of been the shame of having to list Lalas as an ex player on wikipedia.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Wasn't lalas in a really shite band aswell?....the type of band that made the spin doctors look like models and big fun sound like the beatles.

Johhny Blue

Answer this. Why would the club be sulking and delaying an announcement because some virgin took a photo from a bush?
Rather childish behaviour from a multi million pound business, or has infact the club found a problem after a significantly detailed medical?
Maybe they couldn’t accept his X rays in black and white

Grendel

Grendel

TomRad85

Might of helped if you did of Wiki beating too
Not really, i'm content enough with my ball knowledge to be unembarrassed for not knowing Lalas played one season for a Italian team no one has heard of and 10 games in Equador. Point stands he spent most his career in a terrible MLS. Haji already has him beat.

Il Pirata

SkyBlueCharlie9

I thought Ricardo Pepi was worth a look a few weeks back but like the look of Haji more. Lalas is a clown who milked his 94 moment of glory. Funny when he scored against Graham Taylor's England in that friendly.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Lalas got a mention on the Quickly Kevin podcast a few weeks back, something nuts about flying directly from a Padova game to appear in the 2nd half of a US international match. Given his career i can't imagine we missed out by not signing him.

Grendel

Randomly I’ve met Alexi Lallas’ father in law

Users who are viewing this thread