Hamer suspension (1 Viewer)

rhino1002

Is hamer allowed to play in the u23 match tomorrow
Being suspended for 3 matches end on Saturday after Blackburn
But if he wanted to play tomorrow that wouldn't count as one of three
Does anyone know

Jamiepwns

I beleive he can play for the U23's as it's a separate competition, but it wouldn't count towards the three games.

rob9872

I don't see why not. Prem players can play in Europe whilst suspended from PL games.

Jamiepwns

From the FA website

"Suspensions listed on this page relate to FA matches only meaning the player is free to play at County FA (Grassroots) Level"

From what I can tell, the U23s is covered by the FA, so it looks like he can't play for them.

Briles

I'm sure when max got sent off once, he played and scored in the u23s whilst suspended

Limey

To the tune of dedicated follower of fashion....

Oh Hamers here,
And Hamers there,
He knocks them out,
And plays it square,
If you see him coming,
Then get out his fucking way,
Cos he's a dedicated footballer for City

Repeat etc

rob9872

just play him under a different name - true sunday league style
Don't know if it still works the same but a number of years ago I was suspended from Saturday but it counted for Sundays too as we used to get number of days rather than games. I played under a different name but got one of our usual refs who then decided to book me. I had to shout him a couple of beers in the clubhouse after so that he didn't put the paperwork though.

Skyblueweeman

Burroughs and Rowe I'd imagine

giphy.gif

higgs

Are we a better team without hamer in it now that we have Kelly and Sheaf and Shipley is hamer too much of a risk to play with his petulance?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mark82

Are we a better team without hamer in it now that we have Kelly and Sheaf and Shipley is hamer too much of a risk to play with his petulance?

It's only his second ever red card. Before this he'd missed about 5 games in his whole career due to suspension. Enough of the hot takes and get some perspective.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Way too early to say and chances are we'll need that extra option quite a bit.

I'd also like to see Kelly, Sheaf and Hamer together with one playing in one of the more advanced roles (probably Hamer) at some point.

wingy

Warnock will soon test that!

Users who are viewing this thread